Oneshot_08:<Mika x FEM!Reader>

'I'm Gonna Fuck Your Brains Out!'

MODERN AU

Requested by: @Mika_isgayfor_Yuu

Contains: Lime -w- and some course language

Note: You are both 18 or 19. You choose!

 (Y/N) (L/N) and Mikaela Hyakuya have been together for a year and a half but have never done 'it' in about a month! Why? Because (Y/N) is too busy and Mika, well, he just doesn't have the motivation while he is studying. But what if Mika gets jealous and punishes (Y/N)? -w-

(Mikas POV)

'She's laughing with HIM! Stupid Kimizuki, that's MY GIRLFRIEND!! NOT HIS! Dumbass four-eyes can't even get a girl with his hair, it's disgusting...' as negative words filled my head, I realized what (Y/N) was wearing and did it turn me on:

It was perfect on her, her curves defined and her skin was showing, so much of it! But I don't want others to see her like this, I want her to show me and me only~

(Time Skip: At home in da bedroom~ -w-)

(Your POV)

We arrived home and Mika looked irritated, like, REALLY irritated. I was walking to the bathroom when I felt a hand turn me around by the waist and a harsh kiss on my lips. I didn't have enough time to kiss back as he forcefully slipped his tongue in my mouth. I wrapped my legs around Mikas' waist and he set me on the bathroom sink.

Mika started trailing kisses down my neck and I let out small moans. He kissed up to my ear and stopped there, I could feel him grind against me as he spoke. "This, is what you do to me, you talked to other guys besides me," He said in a husky voice, I heard him groan and I could feel his hard clothed member against my clothed womanhood. "So, this is your punishment~, I'm gonna fuck your brains out!" (Yagami Yato anyone? ;3)

(Time Skip: Next morning)

Let's just say, I knew I wouldn't walk for 6 days.

THERE YA GO!! ;-; MY FIRST EVER LIME! I am so done with this like... BRUH, but I had to do it sooner or later ;w;. Neways, dis is moi UwU, signing off!!