Oneshot_02: <Guren x FEM!Reader>

You, a second Lieutenant Colonel, and Gurens lover~. You're half-demon and you are JIDAs' greatest asset, yes, asset. You were possessed by your demon while getting your cursed weapon, and you went for the whip. Ah~ but not just any whip! A whip that can change into many weapons, for example, a katana, a syth, daggers, and more! Your demon, D/N (Demons name), has told you that Guren has liked you for your cocky yet cunning personality, but you, who is headstrong too, denied the fact that he likes you. 'God, I don't want to meet Gurens' class~!' you whined in your thoughts it was a normal day, the city is still in ruins, vampires roaming and- "We're here." Boomed a voice, it was Guren. You gave him your signature smirk to tell him that you were prepared, or so you thought. 

"Ah~, Guren is this your girlfriend~?!" A purpled hair girl squealed with wide eyes,  you turned to Guren, who had a tint of pink hue across his cheeks, but you just smirked. "Oh Shinoa! I'm not his girlfriend, after all! I'm just the JIDAs' greatest asset." You said in a calm but sorrowful tone, remembering the first words that the Commander said to you. Guren got out his weapon and held it to your throat, you felt the cold blade lightly press against your throat, "GUREN! PUT YOUR SWORD BACK! YOU'RE GONNA KILL HER!" Shinoa screamed, but he didn't move his gaze from you, you looked at him wide eyed and your smirk disappeared. You breathed in and out and spoke, "Kill me," you said is a calm and serious tone, everyone was shocked. "If you don't care about me, then you will slit my throat, so Lieutenant, what's it gonna be?" you said, his shocked expression turned a scowl, you noticed his hands were shaking and he was sweating. "You're shaking Lieutenant, oh, and sweating! Why's that?" You said playfuly.

The next thing you know, you were getting harshly dragged down the halls by Guren, "G-Guren! Let me go!" you begged, Guren tightened his grip around your wrist which made you wince. He opened the door to his office, he threw you in there which made you stumble but not fall. He locked the door, since your back was facing to him, in a blink of an eye, he grabbed you wrists and pinned you to the door. Your faces were 7cm apart, which made you blush, you and Gurens' breaths got heavier and you looked to the ground, because you could feel his purple iris' burning a whole in your head.

"Why, why did you say that? Why there?" Guren finally spoke after, what felt like hours! You couldn't come up with an answer, your lips were parted but nothing came out. You finally turned your gaze to Gurens' eyes, which, didn't have anger, but... lust? 'Oh god, I'm too young to die! GOD HELP- wait, who am I kidding?! I'M A FREAKING DEMON FOR SATANS SAKE!' you thought, Guren smirked and moved his head to your right ear, "What? Cat got your tongue~?" He cooed, his words sent a shiver down your spine."I- uhhhm-m, I j-just th-though it wou-ld be-e relevant?" You question/ said in a high pitched tone, Guren moved his head to see your face, and said the words you never thought you'd hear. "Firstly, You are not JIDAs' greatest asset, got that?! Secondly! I don't want those kids on you because I saw the boy's drooling over you, and after all," He growled, he moved to your left ear and cooed. "You are mine after all~" You were a blushing mess! He let you go after that and you didn't want tosee him, EVER!!

(1 week later)

Rumours have spread that you went on a mission and went MIA, even though that wasn't true, but you made everyone belive it. You tried your hardest to stay away from peoples view and it worked,. You were cautiously walking down the halls, stopping at every intersection, looking out for any soldiers. You were unintentionally walking past Gurens' office, when you got pulled into his office. "Where were you!?" he yelled, you didn't know what to do, you just stood there, in the middle of his office. "Eheh, Guren~, what a surprise. haha" you nervously chuckled. He walked towards you while you stepped back into a corner. When he was close enough, he grabbed you by your waist and pulled you into a warm embrace. "They said you went MIA, th-they said they found you'r weapon a-and-" He choked on his sobs, you felt warms tears running down your scalp. You inhaled and exhaled, "I said that because I lost my squad, they died protecting me and I didn't want to be seen for a while and because uhh..." you hesitated to say the last part but managed to say it.

"And because I couldn't stand looking at you without getting nervous from the past event" you said quietly but loud enough for Guren to hear. "And here I thought you hated me... I love you, Y/N." He confessed, you hugs him tightly and he did the same. You stay like that for a while, you fell asleep 30 minutes later. Guren carried you bridal to his room and laid you on his bed gently and climbed in with you. He hugged you, with your head on his chest and his head on your head, Guren gently kissed your forehead and drifted into a deep sleep.

WHaaaaaaa!!! Another oneshot!! Thanks to the people reading this book because it's giving me inspiration, sooo thank you so much ^w^. Have a great afternoon, morning or night! Stay safe, stay healthy and read more fanfics. 

Your Friendly Author!