Oneshot_01: <Shinya x FEM!Reader>

Preview: You and Shinya were a couple back in Highschool! You were nominated the cutest couple in all of the high school because of your bubble, cute yet stubborn personality, and Shinyas' cute but protective personality. You broke up with Shinya because you became a vampire by drinking Queen Krul's blood.

"So~, Y/N. This is your 5th time out on the field so don't mess this up like last time~." Ferid said in a calm yet serious tone. You rolled your eyes at his command, you two jumped and landed in a rooftop of the city ruins. Your eyes widened when you saw the Demon Imperial Army just below you and Ferid. Ferid was looking at them with a smile and soft eyes, on the other hand, you were distracted by a white-haired guy you knew, Shinya Hiragi. 'Damn, the last time I saw him was when we were in Year 11, damn puberty made him se-' You were slapped back into reality when Ferid jumped down, while you followed. "Ah~, well isn't today great?! We are seeing each other too often, aren't we Guren?" Ferid spoke, while you hid behind Ferid. Guren snarled in response.

"Now now Y/N, no need to be shy~" Ferid joked, this got your blood boiling. You always hated Ferid but he did save you so you had to pay your respects. "Me? SHY!? That's not what a noble does, so~ I might as well show my self." You scoffed while walking out from behind Ferid. "Y-Y/N!? Why are you with a vampire!?" Guren questioned while growling, you opened your mouth and showed them your fangs and closed your mouth. "Firstly, nice to see you too Guren, and secondly, I am a vampire, a noble." You said half-heartedly, Guren and his squad looked at you in disgust but Shinya didn't. He was stunned by how different you looked, your e/c eyes seemed to block out every emotion, your h/c h/l hair was parted perfectly in the center and your figure has changed. "Oh, I didn't know that this would end up being a reunion!" Ferid cheerfuly spoke while clapping his hands. "It's not, we are here to make an agreement, Ferid" You spat with vemon coursing through your words. "And what would this agreement be?" Guren questioned. 

"Well, we want humans and vampires to get along! We will return our livestock to you humans and vow that we wont suck on humans without permission," Ferid said, you looked at him and knew that he was being serious. After the discussion, you and Ferid had to leave because Queen Krul ordered to be back before dawn. Ferid left before you, and Gurens' squad left you with Shinya to talk things out, there was an awkward silence between you two until Shinya spoke. "Why did you leave?" He asked, this made you got back down memory lane. When you first met Shinya, the first time you held hands, the first hug and the first kiss. "I-" before you could continue you fell to your knees and cried.

Shinya looked at you with soft eyes, he walked towards your crying figure, kneeled down and pulled you into his embrace. "You don't know how much I missed you Y/N, I was so hurt when you were breaking up with me and I could see that it was your only choice," He sighed, you tightly hugged shinya while he strocked your hair. He lifted up your chin to face him, your face was red and was stained with tears, he gave you a soft smile which turned into a smirk when he noticed that you were vulnerable, the next thing you knew, you left a pair of lips clash on yours.

You needily kissed back while snaking your arms around his neck, he licked your bottom lip to enter your mouth but you denied. He bit your top lip which made you gasped, he slipped his tongue in and reclaimed his territory. You both parted for air and leaned your forheads together. The next thing you knew, Ferid was clapping for both of you, "Oh~, I see our plan worked Guren!" He said gleefuly, you turned to Shinya who was smirking, then turned to Ferid and then turned to Guren who was walking next to Ferid. "Plan? What plan?!" you shreiked, you stood up from your spot, jumped and landed infront of Ferid and Guren.

"Oh, don't look so furious Y/N! We came here to reunite you and Shinya so I could have neices and nephews," Ferid smirked, while Guren just smiled. "Yep, I told everyone back at the base, and with that agreement. We have already agreed, now, as Ferid said. Go and make some children!" Guren cheered, your face turned red when you heard what he said. Shinya picked you up bridal style and you nuzzled your head in his neck, he pulled you closed and whispered in your ear.

"Well, duty calls. I'm taking you back to my room and I'll show you the rest~."

Ayeeee!! First oneshot, please give me advice on this ;w;. I am new to writing oneshots and scenarios, so don't blame me if this book sucks UwU. Anyways~, have a great day, night or afternoon. Stay safe, stay healthy and don't lose your sanity while you're at it!