Oneshot 10: Crowley x FEM!Reader

'Your lips still feel the same, my love'

Contains: Fluff and (TW)mentions of blood.

*Slight Guren x Reader, but mainly Crowley*

(Y/N) (L/N), a Sargent in JIDA, a strong, beautiful women that leaves the boys in awe, has the heart of the Progenitor, Crowley Eusford. Yes, that hot mosquito, has a soft spot for (Y/N). What happens when he sees her lying unconscious on the battlefield and goes to help?

BANG!

"WHAT IN THE NAME- (Y/N)?" Guren Ichinose, who was sleeping at his desk, woke up to the Sargent bursting into his office without warning with an excited look on her face. 

" GUREN, GUREN, GUREN! I GET TO BE IN YOUR SQUAD!" (Y/N) exclaimed, pure happiness washing over her as she gets to in her best friends squad

" GUREN, GUREN, GUREN! I GET TO BE IN YOUR SQUAD!" (Y/N) exclaimed, pure happiness washing over her as she gets to in her best friends squad. (Y/N) starts running and jumping around Gurens' office like a child who just had 10 cups of coffee. "Really now? Great~ can't wait to feed you to the vampires." Sarcasm coating every single word and (Y/N) deadpanned, wondering why she got a friend like Mr. Itchy nose." Geez, and I thought Kureto was bad." (Y/N) said emotionlessly as she left Gurens office, he called out just as she was out the door. "Hey!? Can you shut the doors- and she's gone."

(Time Skip)

(Battlefield)

(Crowleys' POV)

"Well, would you look at that, Guren and his squad are here~" I cooed as I watched from a rooftop of a 50 story building. When I was scouting the squad, I spotted a new member, a more attractive one to be exact. She has this beautiful (h/c) hair, exquisite (s/c) skin, (e/c) eyes and quite the physique. "I should just watch for a bit." 

(Your POV)

"Guren! We are surrounded- Guren?" I asked, I realized that I was alone now and nobody was in sight. "Great, you had to get yourself lost on the first da- AaGGhH!! GET OFF ME YOU BLOOD SUCKER!" I yelled as I killed the vampire. "I really need to get back."

(45 mins later)

I heavily breathed as more vampires started circling me, 'Dammit, I'm losing my breath, give me a break' I fought more and more while getting small cuts on my torso, I suddenly fell unconscious as a blade stabbed me in the leg. The vampires started closing in, but there was another vampire, a familiar one. He was tall, he had a muscular build, he had brown and maroon hair, he definitely wasn't a noble, a progenitor to be exact. He started... fighting? the other vampires, killing one by one until there were none left. 

And then I blacked out.

(2 hours later)

"Stay away from her you filthy piece of sh-" "I saved her you idiot, at least someone is looking out for her." I heard 2 male voices bickering, one smooth as silk and the other one is raspy and angered. "Hmm.." I slowly opened my eyes and let them adjust to the light, I saw 2 figures standing on each side of me. Once my eyes adjusted, I saw Guren on my left and the vampire on my right, he was a lot more muscular than I saw on the field.

(Gurens POV)

"Alright, Eusford, you can leave now, (Y/N) is clearly in better hands." I smirked at the vampire, who smirked back. "Better hands? As far as I'm concerned you left the new member of your squad, not to mention your best friend, out in the open for vampires to kill her. So~ I'm staying by her side unless she tells me to leave by herself, not you telling her what to do, Ishinose." 'Stupid vampire, he still thinks he owns her. I'm gonna kill this son of a b-.'

"Oh stop your bickering, both of you. I'd rather be dead than be alive with you two." (Y/N) spoke, as I was about to protest, Shinoa informed me that Shinya needed to see me. "Aight, I'm out. but Eusford, do anything to her and I will kill you." I warned him, she's all I have left... I can't lose her now, not ever.

(Your POV)

"Well that was quite an, interesting, conversation. Anyways, I should be on my way, don't want Ferid to kill me." Eusford shuddered as I sat up, I guess he was pretty loyal to Bathory. As Eusford turned towards the door, I spoke up "Oh, right. Well, uhh... s-see you around Eusford." I tensed as he turned around(again) and walked back towards me. The vampire sat on the bed and cupped my cheek, he leaned in with his mouth slightly parted, "Uh, Eusford-" I was cut of by the vampires laugh.

"You really don't remember do you Y/N?" Eusford said, I was about so say something again but he just has to cut me off. "Let's see if you remember after this." Our lips touched, then everything came flooding back. (I don't wanna make this a filler oneshot so uh, yeah :p) I wrapped my arms around his neck as I kissed back.

I pulled back and rest my head against his chest, blushing furiously. "Your lips still feel the same, my love," He breathed, I hugged him tightly. "I missed you Crowely." I mumbled, I felt a tear fall as I said those words before he embraced me.

DA END

A/N I AM SO SORRY IF THIS IS CLICHE BUT I JUST- I HAVE NO INSPO IQERbrniweubn3erB;pbraqn please forgive me ;-;