Oneshot_06:<Kureto x MALE!Reader

'Til My Last Breath

Contains: Angst o(╥﹏╥)o

Song: Elastic Heart

(Narrators POV)

(Y/N), a Second Lieutenant of the Japanese Imperial Demon Army (JIDA), who has a small crush on the Lieutenant General, Kureto Hiiragi. Now, you may wonder, how could someone love a Hiiragi like him? Well, (Y/N) thought that Kureto was someone who hid their feelings, he was someone who did hide his feelings but he was instinctively cold to everyone.

Kureto never liked (Y/N), he was so bad at killing vampires that he almost got himself killed. He never got his paperwork done in time and he was never on time to the meetings. Kureto dispised (Y/N), he always relies on people to save his weak ass (I am so sorry I put this here ಥ_ಥ) every single time. He hated (Y/N), even more than vampires.

But, what Kureto doesn't know, is that (Y/N) was saving his energy for his final debut. (Y/N) will show everyone what he is made of, he isn't a scared 2nd Lieutenant, he is more powerful than all of JIDA combined. (Y/N) waited for the right time to show them that he has skin thick skin and an Elastic Heart. 

(Your POV)

"Alright, listen up everyone! We are going into battle today so be prepared. I expect the best from most of you." Kureto emphasized the word 'most' as if some of us would die. I looked around and saw timid and ready-for-battle faces on soldiers, I averted my gaze to the platform where Kureto was and I instantly locked eyes with him. He was glaring daggers at me saying 'I wish you weren't a 2nd lieutenant', looks or words, it hurts. It really does, but it won't stop me from showing him who I truly am.

(2 hours after the beginning of the battle)

(Your POV)

I saw one of my squad members lying there, with nothing but blood covering him. I tried to find something to take my eyes of the blood and I spotted Kureto and he gave me an 'I wish I never met you' look. I still love him though, he just doesn't like showing people his feelings, right?

And another bites the dust, oh how can I not conquer love~

And I might've thought that we were one~

'I wanted to fight this war without weapons~' I thought. I have to stay alive, even if it means my squad and friends die.

But there are so many red flags~

(Kuretos POV)

"Yeah, let's be clear, I'll trust no one," I said to my demon who kept telling me to trust (Y/N). Even though I trusted him with my life, he almost got me killed. I hope he dies in battle.

(1 hour after battling the vampires)

(Your POV)

'It's time, I have been pushed to this point where I make my final debut, even if Kureto doesn't miss me. I will always miss him' I thought. I couldn't let my kind die, I started saying the ritual and soon there was a flash of blue.

(Kuretos POV)

In the corner of my eye I saw a flash of blue and a blue and grey dragon appeared, which stood at least 1200m tall:

                                                                (Dis your demon dragon/ spirit ^-^)

I couldn't believe it, was this another one of the vampires' allies?! Doesn't matter right now if it's their ally or not, I have to get over there. I ran towards the dragon and stopped meters away from it when I saw (Y/N) standing below it, in a different uniform.

 I ran towards the dragon and stopped meters away from it when I saw (Y/N) standing below it, in a different uniform

                                                                        (This is yo outfit! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧)

I couldn't look away from him, after all this time, he was a god?! Why didn't he tell us?! He could've helped us! This lying idiot! This makes me hate the bastard more. I saw a bunch of vampires charging at (Y/N), I wanted to help but I just stood there.

(Your POV)

I saw a group of vampires and pointed towards them and sang:

Well, I've got thick skin and an Elastic Heart~!

But your blade it might be too sharp~

I'm like a rubber band~

Until you pull too hard~

 I kept singing until all the normal vampires were dead on the ground, seconds after seeing them all dead, I transformed back into my normal form and fell to the ground as well. My vision became blurry as my dragon retreated into my heart before I closed my eyes, I felt someone pull my head into their lap. I fluttered my eyes open to see Kureto, who seemed to be crying because I could feel his tears falling onto my face. "K-kureto? What are you doi-ng?" I managed to choke out those words as curiosity coursed through my limp body.

"D-don't leave," He choked on his sobs, which made me question. 

Why is he being so sympathetic now?

(Kuretos' POV)

'Why am I being so sympathetic to him, and why am I crying- no, no no no NO! I don't like him!! It's impossible, but, my actions say otherwise... maybe I do like him.' I thought I couldn't believe it after saying that I hate him. After everything I did to him (He mentally hurt him! (⊙︿⊙✿)) I found out that I love him. "Why are you b-being so-o nice to me-e?" (Y/N) said, I couldn't help but look at his weak body, I didn't want him to die. Not now, not ever.

(Your POV)

"I made a vow," Kureto went silent and so did I, "I will protect you 'til my last breathe, and I have. Just know that I have always loved you and forever... w-will." and then everything went dark, but I heard Kureto say the words that I was dreading to hear all my life.

"I-i love you t-oo (Y/N), I will n-ne-ver fo-rg-ive my self-f for wha-t I d-id to y-you. I, am s-so sorry-y."

Oof, angst ;-;. Anyways~ dis da songfic that I was talking about and I hope you liked it Reader! I might take a teeny weeny break because I have writers block but HEY!! Waiting for AOT season 4 to release on AnimeLab will help me ;w;.

Anywho~, I hope y'all are staying safe and healthy with the whole covid thing, welp, dis is moi UwU, signing off!