Oneshot_04:<Ferid x MALE!Reader>

2 Progenitors Love~

(Ferids POV)

"Alright, we got the 5th Progenitor (Y/N) (L/N) coming soon! So hurry up and be presentable!" Krul ordered us, I didn't have to do any of that because, well, I'm always presentable, but what caught me off guard is the name. '(Y/N) (L/N) Krul says, interesting' I thought, what is their gender though? Only one way to find out.

(10 minutes later)

(Your POV)

"Hmm, not bad, a decent place I see. They could be more... Stylish?" I contemplated, next to me was my cousin Horn, she was a chuckling here and there which made me less lonely. We were walking up to the guarded doors and the guards instantly opened the door once they saw my face and outfit. 

(Dis is what you are wearing ^-^

(Dis is what you are wearing ^-^. CREDIT GOES TO THE ARTIST!)

"Well, at least they have door vampires," I chuckled, along with Horn. We walked through the halls of the castle/? and stood infront of a pair of huge doors with yelling and commotion behind it, I didn't pay much attention to the yelling of the one and only Krul Tepes but one voice caught my attention, a very, calm but sly voice. "Oh don't be too loud Krul, even the deaf vampires can hear you~." The voice said again, I was lost in deep thought, that I jolted in my spot as Horn tapped me on the shoulder. "(Y/N), time to go in." She whispered but loud enough for me to hear. Horn knicked on the door and we were allowed to enter and the first vampire I laid eyes on was a vampire with sliky silver hair in a low pony tail with gorgeous ruby eyes.

 Horn knicked on the door and we were allowed to enter and the first vampire I laid eyes on was a vampire with sliky silver hair in a low pony tail with gorgeous ruby eyes

(Ferids POV)

As Horn and another vampire, who appeared to be a noble, entered the room, I couldn't take my eyes off of him. His handsome (H/C) (H/L) hair, his outfit brings out those pools of ruby red like mine but more... dreamier. "Ehm, everyone, this is the 5th progenitor (Y/N) (L/N), he will be staying and working with us to fight against the humans. Introduce yourselves and do it properly." When Krul said 'do it properly' I think she referred to me, which is a lie U-U.

After everyone introduced themselves, it was my turn. 'Time to use my charms on this progenitor~' I thought. "Why hello there, I am the 7th Progenitor, Ferid Bathory. It's a pleasure to meet a noble above me, your outfit looks good on you, but it would look better on the floor~" I slyly said.

(Your POV)

'Better on the floor?! SAY WHAT NOW?!' I thought, a progenitor flirting with me?! HA! He thinks he has me around his finger, doesn't he? We'll see about that~. "Hmm, It is a pleasure to meet you Ferid and thank you for saying a fact, and I won't just be above you in ranks, if you know what I mean~. You're pony tail is nice," I walked up to him and gently grabbed his pony tail and caressed it in my hand and I looked deeply in his red eyes. "But I prefer it to be tugged by my hands~" I said, I gave him a wink and walked back to Horn, who wasn't surprised about my attitude but how Ferid was a blushing mess, I believe that he was the on to make me blush.

(Ferids POV)

'He just- no no no! NO! I was meant to be the one to make HIM blush, not me blushing!!' I internally cursed at myself when (Y/N) and Horn left the room to take him to his ensuite. I might visit him later, to get to know this... noble.

(French Narration: 1 hour later)

(Ferids POV)

As I was stopping at (Y/N)s' room when I heard him and Horn talking, about... me? I put my ear to the door to listen to what they were saying and what I heard made my flutter.

(Your POV)

"(Y/N) you need to stop flirting with the 7th progenitor, your going to forget about why you are here and your purpose and your gonna get kicked out." Horn instructed me to do this but I couldn't help but not get Ferid out of my head. "Horn, I know you are my cousin and you are looking out for me but Ferid is why I'm here! I heard about him and wanted to see him for myself and here I am. I love Ferid, yes I just met him an hour ago but that doesn't mean love, at first sight, isn't true. I won't forget my purpose but I won't stop trying to earn his love and trust. I don't care if I get hurt but at least I tried. And if I do get kicked out of here than I always have my place to go to." and with that I sat on my bed with my head in my hands.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in." I groaned, I could feel Horns presence still here, "I will leave you with him." I heard Horn 'whisper' to someone. I felt the side of my bed sink as another presence sat next to me. "I heard what you said about me, thanks for all that." He chuckled, I may have first heard his voice today but no one elses voice gives me butterflies. "I love you too. When you flirted with me, I was stunned," He chuckled, after a few seconds, Ferid continued. "I never get flustered easily and I am usually the only one to flirt, I don't know much about relationships, but let's get to know each other more. What do you say, (Y/N)?" I gave him a side look and smiled, I never knew that a progenitor could make me feel this way, but he did. Ferid did. "I would like that, Ferid." I solemly said and this was the start of something new.

Something between 2 Progenitors.

2 Progenitors love

Aaawww~! ;w;. How sweet! This is the first time I wrote an 'x MALE!reader' which is out of my comfort zone, but I love it! BL is adorable, and I also support the LBGTQ+ Community, I hope ya'll enjoyed this oneshot and please request something, I am getting writers block for this book ;-;.

Anywho~ I hope you all are staying safe and healthy! Welp, this is moi UwU signing off!