Soompi

Rumors surface that Ateez Ryuu rejected more than 10 male idols in one week !!

It was rumored that StrayKids LeeKnow, Tommorow x Together Yeonjun, WayV Xiaojun, SF9'S Inseong, Pentagon's WooSeok,  NCT Dream's Jaemin, Gaho, Victon's Sejun and Subin, CRAVITY's Serim,The Boyz Juyeon and Oneus KeonHee all confessed their feeling...

It was rumored that StrayKids LeeKnow, Tommorow x Together Yeonjun, WayV Xiaojun, SF9'S Inseong, Pentagon's WooSeok, NCT Dream's Jaemin, Gaho, Victon's Sejun and Subin, CRAVITY's Serim,The Boyz Juyeon and Oneus KeonHee all confessed their feeling twords Ryuu and she rejected them all of them except apparently Oneus KeonHee.

Rumors are that Oneus KeonHee and Ateez Ryuu had feelings for each other yet never confessed to each other.
The rumors started last year when Oneus and Ateez where on Weekly Idol.
Fans couldn't help but notice the way Ryuu would smile each time KeonHee would talk.
These rumors were quickly put to rest after RBW entertainment and KQ entertainment denied the rumors.

They later resurfaced during MAMA 2019 where Ryuu could be seen smiling and making eye contact with KeonHee.

Again RBW entertainment and KQ entertainment have again denied the rumors.

There may be a reason for why Ryuu rejected NCT Dream Jaemin and WayV's Xiaojun since her brother is label and member Yuta of both idols.

No one knows if Ryuu had been asked out by more idols but fans can't help but wonder who else asked her out.

How do these news make you feel?

Ryuu really said I am loyal to Yeosang and Se-Ri

Ryuu said she would never want to date an NCT member because she'll have to ask Yuta for permission and she's too lazy-

Jaemin asking Ryuu out- WHAT?! WHEN? HOW?!

I mean KeonHee is pretty good-looking not gonna lie

She said nah I don't like men

Noooo how can Ryuu do that to Yeonjun?! Maybe it's just better for them to be friends

Normalize male and female idols relationship as friends

She really said aw hell no I hate men

This has the same energy as Jongho getting rejected by Gowoon

Not Soompi saying she rejected more than 10 dudes

She really said Jaemin and Lexa are a match. I am not going to break girl code.

Love the picture of KeonHee

LeeKnow asked Ryuu out? Wow that is so unexpected.

Juyeon and Luna are married- don't change my mind

She had SF9'S Inseong wanting herrrrr lucky Queen.

Xiaojun baby nooooooo I feel so bad for him

Why did she do that to Yeonjun!!

She really doesn't like men only Yeosang.