I need to call someone

" Ryu I want you to meet someone!" Jihyo said, Ryu turned to look at the boy Jihyo had next to her. He was tall, had black hair and a handsome face, mumbling a small hello Ryu looked away pushing her hair behind her ear.
" I'm Ryu Nakamoto. It's a pleasure to meet you!" Ryu said smiling
" Hi I'm Eun Hyun-woo." The boy said
" Oh what a nice name. I'll see you around then." Ryu said
Little did she know Ryu had just made the worst mistake of her life.

" Hey Ryu! I was wondering if you'd like to eat with me?" Hyunwoo asked
" Oh sorry Hyunwoo, I'm not allowed to eat more than once a day. Maybe next time I'll join you." Ryu said
" Oh come on Ryu, I don't have any friends and I want to eat with someone I know." Hyunwoo pouted
" U-Um fine I'll eat with you." Ryu stuttered
" Thank you! You won't regret it." Hyunwoo mumbled dragging her away from the company building and any other person to stop what next.
" W-Where are we going?" She asked, Hyunwoo didn't answer to answer. Her heart began to race when she noticed he led them to an alleyway.
" Y-You know what I actually have practice! Yeah archy practice, so Hyunwoo I think I should go!" She stammered
" Oh no Ryu we're going to have some fun." Hyunwoo said smiling, her eyes widen when she saw two other boys appearing in front of them.
" Hyunwoo I really need to go." She whispered

Letting go of Ryu Hyunwoo looked into her terrified eyes, she fell on the floor with his force, making her grab the closet object to her right she hid it behind her watching each of them carefully.
" She's pretty Hyunwoo." A voice mumbled
" Hanbin she's more than pretty..." The second voice responded
Without hesitation she charged twords the one named Hanbin, he grabbed her wrist stopping her from hurting him with the object.
" A low life, how pathetic." Hanbin scoffed
Without thinking Ryu kicked him in the crotch as she broke free from Hanbin's grip. Running out of the alley she could hear them screaming and shouting her name.
" Get her!" A voice screamed
" Don't hurt her!" Another voice yelled

Come on Ryu think! Where can you go where they won't find you.
Ryu ran not looking forward, she bumped into a girl who was crying on the side of street.
" Oh my god I'm so sorry!" Ryu said
" It's fine-"
" RYU GET BACK HERE!" A voice screamed
Without hesitation Ryu grabbed the girl dragging the girl with her.
" What are you doing?!" The girl screamed
" Just trust me and run!" She yelled
Running through the city, she tried to lose the guys chasing them. Running into a random restaurant, sitting on a random table pretending to order. Peaking over the menu she watched as the three boys ran past the restaurant. Letting a sigh of relief she put the menu down heading twords the exit.
" Where do you think you're going?!" The girl shouted
"  Sorry I'm not good in Korean or even speak it." Ryu muttered in English, the girl noticed her french accent and rolled her eyes.

" Mate I heard you speak Korean perfectly fine while you were running away!" The girl responded in English with an accent as well. Panicking Ryu looked at the girl giving her a shy smile before booking it out of the restaurant and back to the dorms where she could feel safe in her uinnes arms.

Throughout the next couple of weeks Ryu missed practice, grabbing the arrow she looked at the target ready to send the arrow away.
" Keep your eyes on the target. Ignore any other sound around you. Forget about your deepest darkest memories and just shoot."
And with that Ryu let go of the string watching as the arrow hit the bulleyes.
" I did it! Oh my god I did it!" She yelled excitedly
" Good Ryu, at this point you might be able to attend the junior olympics."
" Oh the junior olympics? No I don't think so, I'm busy half the time and preparing for something that big is impossible." Ryu said
" What if you played for France?"
" Miss André, I don't know if my parents would allow me. As well as I don't think I should."
" You are the best of the best here! Why not give it a chance."
" I should go, I have a cerfew. I'll comeback later though!"