I promise you... forever

Ryu sat in her bedroom playing with the ends of her hair, the tv was loud. Loud enough for it to be heared outside.

Current controversy involving Eun Hyunwoo sparks a conversation about there being more victims after chat logs get leaked ”

“ Police are taking Moon Yu-Mi's accusations very seriously, so serious in fact that they are currently looking and asking for people to come forward with any information they might have. ”

Ryu looked at the letter that laid on her bed, she wanted to rip it apart. Burn it, let it crumble and create a pile of ashes. She couldn't even feel comfortable in her own room without glancing at the letter.

Come on, you can do it. Speak out.

Speak out and it's all over.

But it could help...

Help who?

Help Yu-Mi, help us heal.

We don't need it. She can help herself

She needs us, you're just scared.

It could ruin the group

But we can bring peace to ourselves!

Think about the repercussions

SPEAK OUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD RYU

SPEAK OUT AND YOU'LL NOT JUST RUIN YOUR CAREER BUT EVERYONE ELSE INVOLVED WITH US RYU

DON'T

DO IT

DON'T

DO IT

DON'T

DO IT

YURIE

Yurie

Yurie

That is your name.

Nakamoto Yurie...do what you believe in.

Don't think about Nakamoto Ryu, think about Nakamoto Yurie.

He stole your name, your will.

Speak out, not just for yourself but for others.

You are not alone Nakamoto Yurie.

You

Are

Not

Alone

Reaching for the tv control she turned the tv down, setting the control down she grabbed the letter and unlocked the door. Walking through the hallway she hesitated to nock, pressing her knuckles against the smooth yet rough wood she hit it once. There, there he stood. Confused yet happy to see her out of the room she locked herself in for what felt like years.

" Ryu..."

" Yeosang..."

Nether of them had to say anything to each other, he could tell there was something bothering her by the way she looked at him. Letting her enter his room he watched as she paced back and forth. Gently grabbing her hand he pulled her to sit on his bed with her, his soft and caring actions made her feel safe. But the feeling of disgust was lingering in her stomach.

For moment she could feel peace by staring into his eyes, but the guilt.

Guilt was eating her alive by the second, it was like illness. It was never gone, no matter how hard she tried the guilt, shame and disgust were always there. It was always going to be there.

" Are you okay? You're crying." He said reaching twords her cheek, he watched her fall into a city of tears. Her hands rested on her lap clutching her jeans, multiple sobs escaped her lips. For as long as he knew her, he had never heard such painful sobs from her.

" No...no matter how hard...I try to forget my past...I can't...."

" Ryu...?"

" Because... he's always going to be there..."

" He?"

" He's everywhere Yeosang..."

He knew who she was talking about, rage and sadness was visible in eyes. He wanted to get beat him, punch him for hurting her the way he did. But he knew it would only make it worse, it would hurt her even more.
" Ryu Nakamoto...."

" Forgive me, please..." She sobbed

" You don't need to apologize Yurie..." He whispered

" You don't understand...it was-"

" Nakamoto Yurie, please listen to me. Nothing is your fault. You didn't deserve the harm he caused you."

" You... believe me?"

" Why wouldn't I? You're someone I trust, someone who is worth everything. I promise you, I will keep you safe. From him. I promise you, forever."

She looked up at him, tears still streaming down her face. That. Thoses words were the thing she needed, something to keep her sane from everything. Letting him sneak his hand around her waist he pulled her into a hug. It was gentle, comforting. She had never felt as safe as she did in the moment. In his arms, in his grasp. She couldn't be happier than having him in her life.

As well as their members. They kept her going, she loved them more than anything.

But she loved him the most.