I- just go away

Ryuu walked next to her members waving at cameras smiling, due to MAMA'S crappy managing all idols were told to wait in their cars. Ryuu being Ryuu she snucked out of the car while no one looked, she felt too stuffy in the car. The mask wasn't helping, she wanted to take it off so badly.
" Want to escape?" A voice called out walking towards her
" Huh? Oh yeah, I do." She responded looking at the ground
" Who's your group?" The male asked
" Ateez. Yeah we're the ones with the crazy demons." She said smiling to herself
" Oh so you're Ryuu! Loved how you just appeared on stage with the other two girls!" He said
" Thank you, that was for Kingdom." She said smiling
"  Oh yeah right, Hi my name is Xiaojun." He said
" Xiaojun? Oh nice to meet you." She said
" You too!" Xiaojun said
" Ryuu come on let's go~" Someone called out for her, turning around she saw Nabi waving at her. She smiled at the younger girl ignoring the man behind her.
" I'll be right there Nabi~" She said
" Okay! I'll wait for you!" Nabi said
" Sorry Xiaojun? Was it? I have to go! It was nice talking to you!" She said nocking on the car window she walked away from Xiaojun heading over to Enhypen's van. She nocked on the window seeing Sunghoon open it. Ryuu waved at Sunghoon awkwardly before calling out Nabi's name.
" Celeste! Come on!" She said
" Coming! Get out of my way Sunoo!" Nabi yelled

Walking around the parking lot together both girls started talking in french so no could understand their conversation.
"  So how is it like to debut?" She asked
" Weird, I literally placed 2nd place and all I see are hate comments."
" It gets better, so anything interesting lately?"
" Well now that you mention it I broke up with my boyfriend of 4 years."
" You broke up with Youngbin? After 4 years?"
" Yeah...I thought it was going to be one of those relationship. You know like the one Dami and Soma had but we'd do nothing but fight. It was getting out of hand and I've already seen toxic relationships. For example everyone's favorite couple Jessica and Jeno~"
" Wait- Jessica? Not Lexa and Jeno?"
" I'm confused."
" So am I. "
" Anyways when are you getting a boyfriend or girlfriend?"
" I'm sorry you know I'm not into anyone. The one person who I'm into is dating someone else. And why do you want me to date someone?"
" Both my sister's are in a relationship, Lexa and Jeno are still a thing, Se-Ri and Cai Xukun, Yuna and Park Seojoon, Sunghoon us going to ask Yeeun out. Soma and Ahn Hyo-seop, WHO ELSE?! I don't know but everyone is being taken. And who'll date our poor Ryuu?"
" Uh nobody because I don't need a man or woman. I'm fine with out worrying about others."
" Aye just drop the narcissism act for a second and tell me why you're acting like that?"
" Nabi your annoying."
" I'm like 5 years younger than you."
" I know but I don't like anyone."
" Do you still smoke?"
" Me? I've never smoked. That was my ex remember."
" Oh! Jessica, she quit right?"
" Yes she did. I hope she doesn't go back."
" Nice...so I should get going back to the van. Jungwoo will be worried."
" Yeah go head."

Nabi waved goodbye to her as she walked around the parking lot she walked passed by the nct vans making her way back to her group she saw the van door open to see Lexa.
" Hey Ryuu~" Lexa yelled
" Hi Min-young!" She said smiling
" Hey Yuta it's your sister." Lexa yelled
" Ryuu? Oh hi Ryuu!" Yuta said poking his head out of the van, she waved slightly before bowing goodbye.
Making her way twords the van she bumped into a white haired girl cursing under her breath. She looked up to see Cora fixing herself, she rolled her eyes walking away. Cora grabbed her wrist pulling her close to her. Ryuu's eyes widen yanking her wrist out of her grip.
" Don't fucking touch me." She said
" Oh I'm sorry... princess." Cora said smirking
" I- just go away." She said running twords the van, she entered the van sitting down next to Yeosang.
" Hey what's wrong?" He asked
" I can you just hug me?" She asked
He nodded wrapping his arms around her as she rested her head on his shoulder.
" Are you cold?" He asked
" Yeah super cold." She lied