Why me?

Running out of the dorm without her jacket not caring about anything, she was gasping for air wanting to breathe normally.
" ADZUKI!" She screamed looking around the street, tears were forming in her eyes she was yelling at his name.
" Where are you?" She sobbed looking everywhere, everything was coming back to her.

Her mind was filling up with dark thoughts, her black hair flowing through the air. She remembers what happened last night, it was a good day until Adzuki ran out of the dorm.
" Exuse me have you seen a small poodle with a black coller?" She asked a lady showing her a picture of Adzuki
" No I'm sorry, is he missing?" They asked
" He ran out of my house last night and I haven't been able to find him." She said
" Oh, well if I find him I'll tell you." They said walking away from her
She groaned harshly and walked to a bench sitting down wanting to cry even more then she already was. This just wasn't about Adzuki getting lost it was also about so much more.

* Flashback *
" Come on let's go!" Wooyoung yelled running over to the van, Ryuu smiled sweetly following him into the car.
" I just want to go to sleep." She said
" We all do." He said smiling
Arriving at the dorms Ryuu happily made her way to the door, entering she called for Adzuki. That was odd he would always come run to her barking and wagging his tail.
" Adzuki? ADZUKI?!" She yelled franticly
" What's wrong Ryuu?" Wooyoung asked
" I can't find him!" She yelled
" Check your room." He said
Running to her room she looked everywhere, no he wasn't there. Walking back down she noticed a fluffy white tail and two little paws wiggling underneath the couch...she groaned and bent down gently pulling him out of the tight space.
" How do you get yourself into these situation?" She mumbled
" Did you find Adzuki?" He asked
" Yeah! When are the others coming- ADZUKI! WOOYOUNG CLOSE THE DOOR!" She yelled getting up from the floor
" ADZUKI!" Wooyoung yelled running outside after him, she ran after them. She lost them, Wooyoung came back running over to her and looked down at the floor. She screamed and fell on the floor crying.

Her heart was breaking, how could this happen? She was crying oceans, she was so distressed. Feeling a drop of water fall on her bare shoulder she felt countless more drops hitting her whole body. Rain. It was pouring on her now.
She just wanted Adzuki back in her arms, that's all she wanted. She didn't even know how long she was sitting there. So much pain was in her.
" RYUU! ADZUKI!"
Yunho. He was looking for her. Not moving from were she was sitting she let the rain make her soaking wet.
Slowly getting up she walked to Yunho's voice, the rain was hiding her tears from everyone. He saw her fragile body slowly walking to him. Dropping the umbrella he was holding he ran to her catching her in his arms wrapping his arms around her.
" Ryuu we were so worried." He whispered hugging her tightly, a small sob left her mouth. Yunho didn't say anything and just stroked her wet hair wanting to calm her down.
" We'll find him Ryuu, we will find him." He whispered in her ear
" Why me? Why me Yunho?" She whispered
" I don't know Ryuu. I really don't know." He said