▪︎¤Misunderstanding Snowfall¤▪︎

[Small sad angst, abuse and little gorey? Warning!]

Guide meanings:

(l/s)= length skirt

(l/sc)= length stockings

(h/s)= hairstyle

(e/c)= eye color

Aniki= big brother

Author's pov:

When you arrived at the flame estate Rengoku-san gave you a room and extra futon to sleep on, you then fell asleep until you had those typical nightmares. . .

In the nightmare:

"F-Father! I-I'm sorry! I promise I won't make a mistake again!" Faint sounds of (Y/N)'s voice echoed as she cried pleading to her father.

"SHUT IT. Children like you are off better on the roads dead! You better get it right or I'll actually throw you out this time!" (Y/N)'s father yelled as he punched his daughter's shoulder then pushed her on the floor. Seeing her cry he clicked his tongue and went to the kitchen to drink some sake again.

(Y/N)'s faint cries were heard around her banging her head hard, giving her a headache. She was curled on the floor from all of the trauma.

She was then in another place in her unconscious state. She felt relieved until she noticed it was just another nightmare. She looked around the dark room looking to see Rengoku-san and Senjuro on the ground dead. Blood from their stomach and mouth were seen. "Senjuro! Rengoku-san!" She ran up to them. Her legs fell in front of Senjuro as she picked up his head and back, holding them in her arms while wrapping around his body and her hands placed on his soft emotionless face. "Senjuro please wake up! Not you two! I'm sorry I wasn't here to help you or save you!" Tears started forming in her eyes again as it dropped onto Senjuro's cheeks. She held his body to her chest until she heard noises coming from behind her.

She looked behind to see face to face Micheal Jac- I mean Muzan Kibitsuji. He then slit her throat in 1 second making her red blood flow from her neck splattering the walls. From that (Y/N) woke up from her nightmares.

(Y/N)'s pov:

I gasped breathing hard and heavily from my nightmares. Sweat was dripping from my forehead and my body was shaking violently. Tears were flowing like crazy as I calmed down breathing fine again. I sighed as my voice felt unsteady still. I got up from the futon I kept in and went to go to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

I coincidently came across facing Rengoku Shinjuro. The father of the house. He was drinking a 'bit' of sake, gulping the last drop from the vase bottle. As I was getting a glass of water he spoke to me. "What are you doing here?" He spoke kinda loudly. He kinda reminded me of my father, so I stupidly accidentally stuttered as I said "Master Kagaya t-told me I h-have to stay here s-sir. Don't you remember?". He was then on his way back to his room as pushed me on the floor with his body walking by without saying a word. He didn't even look back or helped me up. I couldn't help, but remember him as my father. My body started shaking again more.

"You stupid body! He's not your father, so stop shaking! It doesn't make a difference if he is your father or not. . ." I whispered yell to myself. I just couldn't stop thinking of him as the same energy as my father though. No matter how much I try to avoid it.

I got up walking a little fast going back to my room, forgetting the water.

Hours later until morning:

It was now morning and I couldn't get much sleep last night. I was just a terrible mess. Someone came in front of the door of the room you were sleeping in, knocking it. "Can I come in?" It was Senjuro's voice. I then replied "Yes. . ." in a low voice. He came in looking at me with my slight messy hair, faint baggy eyes and my ragged untidy clothes looked as if I was wearing them for weeks of the way the folds of the cloth scuffled.