○•Pain From the Marks•○

[Signs of abuse warning!]

Author's pov:

Senjuro and (Y/N) were now on their way to the butterfly mansion (again for you).

"You know I don't actually come here often, really," Senjuro said breaking the silence between you two.

"Really? I thought you would come here often since you're just around the outer corner from here?" You asked him.

"Well, my father always makes me clean and help him when he needs something, so I'm usually in the house."

"Oh, that makes sense. Though you shouldn't over work yourself Senjuro. You have to have a little bit of freedom from time to time. Just call me if you want to hang out, because I have no problem hanging out with you," (Y/N) smiled at him with closed eyes.

Senjuro had a tint of blush on his cheeks then tried to snap out of his thoughts.

'What am I feeling? No, why am I feeling this way!? I only met (Y/N) for the first day and I'm already having some sort of butterfly feeling in my stomach,' Senjuro said, thinking in his head.

You both arrived at the outside front doors of the butterfly mansion. (Y/N) knocked on the door hoping again that someone would open the door this time. Then someone did open the door this time.

It was a girl named Sumi, she had two dot eyes, black pigtail hair on both sides of her head with two blue butterfly clips to tie her together. She wore a long sleeved white dress with a big blue ribbon/belt bow around her waist.

There were two more little girls identical to her though Kiyo had black neck length hair with two pink butterfly clips and a pink ribbon/belt bow around her waist.

Naho had black braided hair on both sides or her head with green butterfly clips and a green ribbon/belt bow around her waist.

(I just found out days later that Kiyo has a slight pigment of pink for her hair and Naho has a slight greenish pigment  for her hair. They have slight pigments in their black coated hair. So, basically Kiyo has a dark black/pink hair and Naho has a dark/green hair.)

Then soon you see an older girl maybe a little bit older than you, though you didn't know if she was maybe your age. She has black pigtails that are a little shorter to neck length. She has dark deep blue bell eyes. She wore a dark navy demon slayer uniform like but with the same color navy blue pants underneath. She wore a whiteshort sleeved dress on top of the uniform with a dark blue ribbon/belt bow around her waist like the three little girls.

It was only Sumi opening the door here for you, because the other two Kiyo were with Aoi and Naho had to help with some of the clothes chores.

"Oh, hello! I'm Sumi! Who are you both?" The little girl Sumi said to Senjuro and (Y/N).

"I'm Rengoku Senjuro. I'm Rengoku Kyojuro's younger brother, the flame Hashira."

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N). I'm the new snow Hashira. I came to meet the insect Hashira. Is she here?"

"Oh, sorry she's not here yet. You could stay here a bit and wait until she gets here! She'll be back here shortly. Sumi said.

"Ok." Both you and Senjuro said.

Sumi then guided you to the inside of the mansion. She then toured you around a bit until you heard a screeching noise coming from one of the rooms nearby. The three of you went to check as Sumi leaded, (Y/N) following her and Senjuro behind you trying to keep up with both of your paces.

"Don't come crying to me if your arms don't go back to normal!"

"So cold! That's such a cold thing to say!"