Special news!

A lovely person by the name Kylie, KylieWarner0 has decided to continue this story! If you liked this story and want more content, then go check out Kylie's profile <3
Also, go check out her Tanjiro x fem story (Sea of Stars) to those who love Tanjiro as well! It goes acording to the manga so be cautious please, so you don't get spoiled.

I thank you once again Kylie, I'm honored that you decided to write more to this Senjuro x fem reader. It truly makes me happy and others who would love to read it too! No pressure at all, if you do not want to write more than you want. That one chapter showed so much potential of you being a writer. Even if it's just for fun, your writing will inspire others. I wish you, Kylie, and others who read this, do well, wherever you all are!

Best of wishes to anybody who's going through something. Any little sadness is most necessary to be healed ♡ Even if you think it's no big deal, or you'll be fine, try treating yourself to something! A little walk outside, watching something new to keep your mind off the slightest problems or big problems. I don't expect people to be happy, try my advice or think it's ridiculous. Though, people need at least a little bit of hope and someone, or even someone off the internet to make someone's day shine, just even a tiny sliver could make a difference.

I have hope in everyone to do good to themselves and others. If it's a person bothering you, and doesn't respect you? give them hell. You can outsmart them, so have wise choices. Think about the outcome before you try doing an action please! Good luck to everyoneeee! I know most of yall don't read all this, but still have a wonderful day to anybody reading thisssssss ♡♡♡