□°"You're awake!"°□

Author's pov:

An hour and 30 minutes later Senjuro still sat next to your sleeping body on the bed next to you. He was quite worried, along with some of the others in the room. Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Aoi and the three girls. (It's not like Inosuke cared, he didn't even know you and had an injured throat)

"Who are you? What's your name?" Tanjiro asked Senjuro to distract him from you and make him calm down.

"I'm Rengoku Senjuro. The flame Hashira's younger brother." Senjuro replied to the burgundy haired boy.

"Oh, wow! It's very nice to meet you!" Tanjiro said happily with a smile which made Senjuro smile a bit too.

"Thank you, but I'm not a very special person. My brother is. I keep training and training, but my nichiri sword's color never changed color. I do hope my brother could forgive me for ending our family's generation. . ."

It turns out you were actually awake hearing everything he said, so you turned around from the bed holding one of his hands.

"You're not a burden Senjuro. I'm sure your brother will forgive you." You smiled at him as he and Tanjiro turned their heads to you happy.

"(Y/N)! You're awake!" They both said.

"How are you feeling now?" Senjuro asked you.

"Miss (Y/N), are you ok?" Tanjiro asked you too.

"I'm ok now, thank you for worrying about me." You assured them.

Zenitsu turned his head to you noticing you were awake and apologized.

"I'm sorry (Y/N)-chan! I didn't mean to hurt you! I thought you were screaming because you were mad at me, not from pain!" Zenitsu cried sorrowfully.

"It's ok Zenitsu. You didn't know." You assured him too.

Then they asked you a question that you wished they didn't ask.

"Why were there bruises on you?" The three questioned.

"Umm, I- I fell and tripped! Yeah, I'm a very clumsy person. That was my problem, sorry to worry you all." You stuttered a bit rubbing the back of your neck with a sweatdrop.

"Miss Aoi and the girls searched your back and stomach. They said they were not marks from falling." Tanjiro said to you, making eye contact with you in a serious way.

"I-I uhh." You had trouble trying to cover up your secret, but then gave up.

"F-fine, these marks are from my father's doing." You sighed.

Everyone in the room gasped, even Aoi and the three girls heard as they were walking in. (Of course not Inosuke. He's sleeping. The boar head man is sleeping :P)

"The bruises are from your dad's doing!?"

"Why didn't you ask your siblings or others for help?"

"Does anyone else know?"

"Why would he do that to you!?"

You got a headache from them talking all at once as they echoed in your head, so you yelled at them saying stop.

"Stop! You're all giving me a headache, so please stop yelling! This is why I didn't tell anybody about this. I have no siblings and never socialized with many people. My father would punish me and hit me whenever I did something wrong training from training with my breathing techniques." You answered all their questions one by one.

"That's, so sad! We're sorry for you!" The three girls said together.

"We need to confront your father Miss (Y/N)! He shouldn't be doing that stuff!"

"Tanjiro. You do know that my father is dead and not alive right?" You sighed at him with a sweatdrop.

"I-I'm so sorry Miss (Y/N)! I forgot! I didn't mean to do that!" Tanjiro apologized bowing even though he's on his bed.

"It's alright Tanjiro, if you do mind me calling you that. Just call me (Y/N) please." You told him.

"Yeah! You can call me that and I'll just call you (Y/N) too!" He smiled. (This boy is always smiling, lord)

Aoi then left to go do something.

You looked at him smiling not knowing why.

"Why do you always smile whenever Senjuro and I talk?" You couldn't help, but ask him because you weren't sure why.

"I got to know you better! That's why. I always love showing love to people around even if I just met them." Tanjiro again smiled at you.

Senjuro then started to feel something weird in his stomach.

"What is this feeling again? Why do I feel jealous? They are just friends. I don't hate Tanjiro though, so why do I feel like this?" Senjuro thought kinda frustrated with himself. (Why is this giving me yandere vibes? :/)

"You're all very nice to me. I hope we can be friends." You said in a little bit of a happy tone.

"Sure!" Everyone in the room said. (Except Inosuke. He's still sleeping :>)

You then got up from your bed you were laying on, letting go of Senjuro's hand. You both forgot you did that and Senjuro blushed as he noticed you were still holding hands a while ago.

"I'll be going now. I have to meet the water Hashira and flame Hashira now. I also have a meeting with the Master. Senjuro, do you want me to bring you back home or can you go yourself?" You asked him to make him end up jumping back to reality.

"O-oh! Yes! I can go home myself!" He said stuttering.

"Alright, I'll see you all tomorrow. Goodbye!" You said giving a wave goodbye out the door.

"Bye!" The three girls said.

"Goodbye!" Tanjiro said smiling. (Again)

"Bye (Y/N)!" Senjuro smiled too.

"(Y/N)-CHAN DO YOU HAVE TO GO NOW!?" Zenitsu cried.

"I'm sorry Zenitsu, but I'm already late to meet the other Hashiras and the Master. I promise I'll come back tomorrow." You walked back in the room patting his head promising you will come back.

"Ok. . ." Zenitsu mumbled sadly.

As you were about to walk outside you and Senjuro just remembered that you said Senjuro would tour you and introduce his older brother the flame Hashira to him. You both started walking to each other at the same time not even noticing you were thinking the same thing at the very same time.

"Senjur-!

"(Y/N-!

You both said at the same time and both ended up bumping your bodies together, both of you falling on the floor.

"Sorry." You both said.

You both looked at each other laughing a bit to take the awkwardness between you.

Senjuro got up first and offered his hand to you to help you get up.

"Here, grab my hand." He said as you grabbed his hand to get up as well. You both had a slight blush between you both. (That's a lot of boths to say)

You both (again) said goodbye to Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke (Who is still asleep)

Then Aoi came back passing both you and Senjuro to tell Tanjiro and Inosuke to start their new training.

•I'm going to make a Senjuro x female reader fluff oneshot for Christmas, and a new chapter soon so stay tuned for that too! I'll see you (again) soon, bye! :D•

1186 words