Chapter One

Iwaizumi's POV

The next morning, I woke up and start getting out of bed. I walked over to my closet, grabbing my uniform and changing into it. Then I remember the fact that Oikawa lives next door.

I shake my head trying to ignore that fact.  I walk downstairs, grabbing my bag and keys. I opened the door, only to be met with Oikawa's face.

"What are you doing here..?" I asked in a confused tone.

"Oh Iwa-chan! I was wondering if we could walk to school together?" Oikawa says with a smile on his face.

"Oh, well in that case I don't care if you walk with me or not." I said and started walking to school.

It didn't take long for Oikawa to follow behind me, he started talking about something but I wasn't paying attention to him. I put an earbud in my ear, listening to music. Oikawa seemed to notice as he grabbed my other earbud, putting it into his ear.

"This song isn't bad~." Oikawa said, while he started to hum to the song.

"Well I mean it is a good song. Also, I never said you can use the other side of my earbud." I said, snatching my earbud back.

Oikawa just pouted, "Mean Iwa-chan!" He says as we walked into the school.

Oikawa immediately got surrounded by fangirls and fanboys, while I just snuck away over to Makki and Mattsun. We started a conversation, just talking about random things.

We heard the bell rang, so we started walking towards our class together. We sat in our seats, I looked towards the door when Oikawa walked in. He went towards his desk, sitting down and looked at me.

He smiles a bit at me, before turning his head towards the teacher. I turned my head towards the teacher, who was giving us instructions on what to do. I started taking notes, after awhile I felt someone's eyes on me. I looked to my left to see Oikawa staring at me, making one of my brows arched.

"Why are you staring at me...?" I asked.

He just smiles at me, "I just can't seem to take my eyes off you, cutie." He says, winking at me.

I felt my face heating up, I scoffed and quickly turned my head in the opposite direction. I heard him chuckle, "You're so cute when you blush."

"Shut up, I'm not blushing!" I said, glaring at him before continuing to write my notes.

~Time Skip to Lunch~

I was eating my lunch with Makki and Mattsun, who were in a middle of a conversation. I was just listening until I noticed Oikawa was walking towards me. He sat besides me, looking at me with a smile. I just looked at him for a second, before checking the notifications on my phone.

I felt his eyes on me, so I took a glance at him before I look back at my phone. "You should pay attention to me, Iwa-chan~." I heard Oikawa say. I just ignored him, continuing to look at my phone, until I felt him poking the side of my stomach repeatedly.

"What?!" I growled and looked at him with a very annoyed face. His face immediately showed fear with a little yelp. "I-I just wanted to have a conversation..." He mumbled, his face slowly relaxing. I sighed, shaking my head and I slightly chuckle.

"Well lunch is gonna end soon, so we can't have a conversation right now. " I said, getting up and started walking to class.

Oikawa's POV

I just sat there with a pout, watching Iwaizumi walk away. I looked over at Makki and Mattsun who just looked at me. "Seems like this time, the player is the one needing attention." Makki says with a giggle.

"He is just stubborn! I'll have him fall for me in no time." I said with a smirk.

"We doubt that will happen." Mattsun says, standing up while Makki stands up as well.

I just start humming, while standing up and putting his hands in his pockets. We all started walking to class together, talking about our plans for the weekend.

We walked into the classroom and I walk towards my desk, sitting down. I looked over at Iwa-chan, who was listening to music while he had his head down on the desk. I pull out my phone since I kept getting text messages from a lot of my fan club. I responded to the messages, putting my phone away when the teacher came into the classroom.

~Time Skip to After School Practice~

I walked into the locker rooms, heading over to my locker and opening it. I start changing into my practice clothes, I glanced over to Iwaizumi who was changing before I walked out of the locker rooms. I sat down on the bleachers, waiting for everyone.

After awhile, everyone was ready and walked over to me. We all started to stretch, before we went to practice on our serve and receive drills. I continued to lead the rest of the team for the rest of practice.

Once practice was over, we all headed to the locker rooms and started changing. I finished changing, I looked over to my right to see that Iwa-chan was done changing. I walked over to him with a smile on my face.

"Ready to go, Iwa-chan?" I asked.

"Yeah, let's go now" He says, looking at me before he starts walking out of the locker room.

I looked over at Makki and Mattsun who had a confused look on their faces, I just smiled at them before following Iwa-chan. We walked out of the gym and towards the direction of our houses. I looked at Iwa-chan's eyes, they were a beautiful olive green.

He noticed me looking at him, then suddenly I felt pain in my left arm. "Ow!" I said, realizing that he hit my left arm. I looked at him while holding my arm, "Mean Iwa-chan!" I said with a pout.

"You seriously need to stop staring at me, it's kinda creepy.." He says.

"I mean I could try but no promises~." I say, giving him a wink.

I noticed his face was getting red, I smirked a bit. He just looked forward and continued walking, while I walked beside him. Suddenly, I got an idea and I looked over at Iwa-chan with a grin.

"Iwa-chan, let's be partners for the upcoming project!" I said in an excited tone.

He looks over at me, "Oh, well that's fine with me. As long, as you actually help me with the project." He says.

"Don't worry I'll help you with it, I am not gonna let you do all the work by yourself!" I say, while we both walk up to our houses.

I looked over at him, "Since there is no practice tomorrow, we can do the project at my house since my parents won't be home." I say and he just gave me a nod.

"Alright, see ya later Shittykawa." He says, which caused me to widen my eyes at the new nickname.

"Eh?! Mean Iwa-chan!" I yelled at him, while I watch him snickering before he goes inside his house.

I sighed and walked into my house, closing the door. I go upstairs and into my room, towards the bed. I lay down on my back, I start playing music on the speaker while I stare at the ceiling. I start thinking about tomorrow, hoping nothing goes wrong.

If I just tease him and constantly flirt with him, that'll surely make him start thinking about those moments. It'll make some progress on making him be my new toy.

Let's just hope this plan will work, if he wasn't so stubborn then he would definitely be head over heels for me...

It's starting to get darker outside, I think it's time I do my homework now before I can do anything else..

I walked over to my desk, sitting down and start doing my homework. I ended up finishing it in less than an hour, I walked over to my bed and I lay down, closing my eyes. I soon fell asleep, feeling a bit excited for tomorrow.

TO BE CONTINUED
———————————————————————
I finally finished writing chapter one, I hope you guys enjoyed it. I honestly have no idea how many chapters there will be but I am literally just going with the flow with this story lmaooo. Anyways, I started school on Monday so I ain't excited for that but I will do my best to get the chapters published, since I also play sports as well. I hope you all have an amazing day, see y'all next time :D!