Part Five

~Time-skip To Party~

Oikawa's POV
I was getting ready for the party with Atsumu and Lev in my room as well, they had arrived at my house a few hours ago. We were picking our outfits, once we decided on our outfits, we all started to apply a little bit of makeup on.

"We look absolutely stunning!" Lev says. Atsumu smirks and says, "Well of course we do, we are hot as fuck."

I chuckled and nodded my head, "We should leave in a bit. The party is at 7, it's already 6:45." I said. They both hummed in acknowledging what I said, grabbing their phones, putting it in their pockets. I grabbed my phone off of my bedside table, shoving it into my front pocket.

I walked out of my room, down the stairs and towards the door, while grabbing my keys off of the counter. Atsumu and Lev followed right behind me as I walked out of the door, I unlocked the car, opening the door and sitting in the driver's seat. Atsumu decides to sit in the passenger seat while Lev sits in the backseat, I opened the sunroof for him since he's tall as fuck. I looked in the rear view mirror to only see Lev's neck as he was peeping his head out of the sunroof. Atsumu giggles at Lev's silliness, I just chuckle and start driving to Katsumi's party.

~At The Party~

I have to admit Katsumi didn't throw a too bad of a party, although she would try to hit on me here and there, which annoyed me. I sighed and took a sip of my drink, eyeing to see anyone to have a one night stand with. My eyes landed on a pair of familiar green eyes, I smirked and walked over towards the person.

"Iwa-Chan~!" I said, while the said man turned his head to look at me and sighs.

"Wassup Shittykawa." He says.

I really hate that nickname... I thought.

"It's a surprise to see you here. I don't see you as much of a party person." I told him. He chuckled a bit and looks over to a table with two people dancing on top of it, "Those two dragged me here." He says. I looked over to the table, seeing Makki and Mattsun dancing like crazy.

"Makes sense." I said, sitting down beside Iwa. Surprisingly, he starts a conversation with me and I actually enjoyed it. Until Katsumi walked over, I mentally sighed and looked at her. "What do you want?" I asked, feeling annoyed.

"Oikawa, I want you. You know I still love you." She says.

How can she still love me? I broke her heart on purpose, hell I even told her to her face that she wasn't important to me. I thought.

"I'm sorry Katsumi but I'm rejecting you. I don't see you in that way at all." I told her. She seemed to be upset, she glanced over at Iwa who was just pretending he wasn't there at that moment. She huffs and walks away, I groaned with frustration.

"Well seems like you have a nice life daily." Iwa said.

"It's stressful half the time though." I chuckled and took another sip from my drink.

"I bet, I can't even imagine." He said, leaning more into the chair.

"But I can imagine you and I being together." I said, being flirty. He just looks at me, his eyes widened and face becoming red. He looks away scoffing and says, "Like that'll ever happen."

"Just you wait Iwa, nothing is impossible." I told him. I leaned closer to his ear, "...I can't wait to have you underneath me being a blushing mess." I whispered, to top it off I blew air in his air, just to see him shiver which he did. His face looked like a tomato and I could tell he wanted to head butt me, so I just smirked at him and walked off.

TO BE CONTINUED
————————————————————————
I finally did a chapter update after a whole ass year 😭. I'm very sorry for the long wait to those who were waiting. I did explain why in the author's note. I'll do my best to update from now on due to college-work and sports. I also need to start my Jihan fic soon, so I'm excited for that. Anyways, it's about to be 2am so goodbye! 🕺