Chapter Four

Oikawa's POV

I woke up before Tsumu and Lev, I got out of bed and changed into my uniform. I went downstairs, towards the kitchen and started making breakfast. After I finished making breakfast, I heard footsteps coming downstairs and I look over to see a sleepy Tsumu and Lev. They both slowly made their way towards the table, sitting down in a chair while yawning. I chuckled looking at the two, I handed them their plates that had pancakes with bacon and scrambled eggs.

"What would you like to drink?" I asked them, making my way towards the fridge.

"Orange Juice, please." Tsumu says in a tired tone.

"Apple Juice for me~!" Lev says in a energetic tone.

I opened the fridge, grabbing the orange juice and apple juice, putting them on the counter. I grabbed two cups, setting them down on the counter, pouring apple juice in one and orange juice in the other. I put the juices back in the fridge, grabbing the cups and giving Lev the apple juice and the cup of orange juice to Tsumu.

I grabbed my plate of food, walking over to a chair at the table, sitting down. We all started eating our breakfast, talking about memories from our childhood, laughing about the time when Lev got his head stuck in the fence while we tried to help him out. There was also the time where Tsumu got stuck in the tree and Lev climbed the tree to come get him down but then he got too scared to come down, which ended with me calling 911 to come help them down.

We eventually finished our breakfast, putting our plates in the sink and walked out of the house. As I checked to make sure the front door was locked, I looked at Iwa-Chan's window before walking towards school with Tsumu and Lev. I noticed Lev would start skipping a bit during our walk, I just smiled when I remembered that Lev and I used to skip in a field of flowers as little kids.

When we finally arrived at school, I immediately heard a bunch of girls squealing. We were immediately surrounded by my fan club, I looked over at Tsumu who gave me a slight smile. We both looked over at Lev who wasn't used to this much attention, so Tsumu and I immediately grabbed Lev's hands, rushing through the crowd. I looked towards my fans, who were just looking at us, I slightly smiled at them and gave them a slight wave, which made them squeal.

We all chuckled before walking towards my classroom, as we were about to walk into the classroom I heard someone call my name. I looked over to see it was Katsumi, I sighed a bit and looked at Tsumu and Lev as a way to tell them to go in the classroom. They nodded and walked inside the classroom, I looked back over to see Katsumi walking towards me with a smile on her face.

"What do you want now?" I asked her, wanting to be in the classroom with Lev and Tsumu.

She started twirling her hair, "Well, I was wondering if you wanted to come to this party that my friends and I are throwing." She says.

A party? Hm..now that definitely got my attention...

Maybe I can invite Iwa-Chan to the party and then I can make more progress with him!

I looked into her eyes, "When is the party?" I asked her, smirking a bit.

I noticed the blush spreading across her cheeks, the smirk on my face getting bigger since I know that she is still head over heels for me.

I mean if I ever get bored trying to make Iwa-Chan as my new toy, I can always just have fun playing with her again...

She is one of the most beautiful girls in the school, not to mention that she will literally do anything for me as well...

"I-It's next Friday!" She exclaims.

I hummed a bit, still looking at her in the eyes. "Well I'll make sure to come to the party." I said, giving her my charming smile with a wink.