Chapter Three

Iwaizumi's POV

I woke up, getting out of bed and changing into my uniform. I walk downstairs, grabbing an apple and taking a bite out of it. Then I heard the doorbell rang, I walked over to the door and opened it, seeing Oikawa standing there with a smile on his face. I looked at him before moving to the side, letting him in. I closed the door once he walked in, I turned around to see him walking towards the kitchen, I followed after him.

He looked at one of the apples in the bowl, then he looked over to me, "May I have one?" He asked. I nodded at him, watching him take one of the apples, he looked towards me again, "Thank you." He said before taking a bite into the apple.

"Your welcome." I said, continuing to eat the rest of my apple.

After a few minutes, he threw away his finished apple and we walked out of the house. Oikawa started up a conversation before I could pull out my earbuds, I looked at him and sighed a bit. I decided to talk to him on the rest of the way to school. So far, he was telling me all about his plans for the day while I told him that I'll just be home for the rest of the day.

I was actually enjoying the conversation we were having, which is new cause I never wanna talk to him since he can be pretty annoying. Then I realized we were arriving at school, I started walking over to Makki and Mattsun, while Oikawa stayed close to me to avoid getting crowded by his fan club. I chuckle imagining at the thought of Oikawa trying to escape his fan club circling around him.

Oikawa and I joined in the conversation Makki and Mattsun were talking about. After a few minutes, we heard the bell rang and we all started walking to class together. Once we arrived to the classroom, we walked to our assigned seats and sat down. I looked over to Oikawa who seemed to be texting someone, so I just decided to put my head down onto my desk for a bit before deciding to work on the worksheet.

~Time Skip to After School~

Oikawa and I were talking with Makki and Mattsun in front of the school gates since our practice got cancelled today. I started to notice that Oikawa would keep checking his phone but I just shrugged it off, thinking he's probably checking the time or something. Makki and Mattsun looked at each other before looking back at us.

"Say, are you guys free this Saturday?" Makki asked us.

"Hm? Well I'm free that day," Oikawa said before looking at me, "What about you Iwa-Chan? Are you free Saturday?" He asks me.

"Yeah, I should be free as well. Just let me know what time, what are we doing though?" I asked.

Mattsun looks at me, "It's a surprise." He says with a grin on his face.

I sighed, "Alright I'm gonna head home now, see ya." I said before walking off towards the direction of my house, leaving Oikawa with Makki and Mattsun.

Oikawa's POV

I watched Iwa-Chan walk away from us and then I look back towards Makki and Mattsun who were just looking at me with a grin. I tilted my head to the side a bit, curious to why they were grinning at me. "Um, why are you both looking at me like that..?" I asked them.

"Oh I don't know maybe because we both think that you're gonna fall for him?" Mattsun says with a slight smirk.

"What? You think I would fall for him? I'm the school's player, Oikawa Tooru, there's no way I would fall for him, he's gonna fall for me." I told them.

Makki looks at me in the eyes, "Even if he does fall for you, it's most likely you'll fall for him too. You're actually doing a lot more to have someone fall for you this time." He says.