Prologue

Iwaizumi's POV

It was a Monday morning and I start getting out of bed, realizing it's my first day at my new school since the move. I start putting on my school uniform, then I walk out of my room and towards the kitchen. I see my mom making breakfast for me, I walked over to her. She looks at me with a smile, handing me my breakfast on a plate. "Thank you." I said with a smile on my face, sitting down at the table. I started eating my breakfast, once I finished I got up from the table and left the house.

I was listening to music while walking towards my school, once I got there I heard a lot of girls squealing. I looked over to see what they were squealing at, my eyes landing on a tall male. He had chocolate colored eyes, his chestnut brown hair seemed to be styled, and his smile was perfect. I noticed he saw me looking at him, so I turned my head the other way and walked into the school.

I was trying to look for the principal's office, until I noticed two guys walking up to me. "Hey, we noticed that you seemed lost." The guy with pink hair said.

"Hm? Oh I'm just trying to find the principal's office so I can get my schedule." I said.

The guy with brown hair looked at me, "We'll show you the way. I'm Mattsukawa Issei but you can call me Mattsun. This guy right here is Hanamaki Takahiro but call him Makki." He said.

"Iwaizumi Hajime, it's nice to meet you both." I said while they walked me towards the principal's office. I walked inside and greeted the principal, he handed me my schedule and I looked at it. I thanked him and walked out of his office, looking at Makki and Mattsun.

"So what classes do you have?" They asked curiously. I handed them my schedule, watching them look at it. "Oh sweet, we have the same classes!" Mattsun said. Makki looked at me, "So are you gonna join any clubs?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm planning to join the volleyball club." I said. They both looked at me with a wide grin on their face. "Wait really? We're in the volleyball club!" They said in unison. I nodded and we walked into the classroom.

I walked up to the teacher who looked at me, she smiles and looks at the class. "Okay class, we have a new student joining us today. Please introduce yourself." She said.

I looked at the rest of the class, "The name's Iwaizumi Hajime, I'm eighteen and I hope we can all get along." I said and looked back at my teacher.

"You can go sit beside Oikawa, Oikawa please raise your hand." She said. I looked towards the class again, seeing the same chestnut brown haired guy from earlier raising his hand. I walked over to the desk beside him, sitting down.

"Hey, I'm Oikawa Tooru." The guy beside me said. I looked at him, "Well you already saw me introduce myself, so there's no need for me to repeat my name." I said.

He chuckled, "Well yeah but I know I'll have a hard time trying to pronounce your name. I'll just call you Iwa-chan." He said.

I rolled my eyes when I heard the nickname he gave me. I looked across the room to see Makki and Mattsun flirting with each other, then I look back at Oikawa. "Tch, fine I'll let you call me that for now." I said.

Oikawa smiles bright at me, I couldn't help but to smile a bit back. "Since you're giving me a nickname, you'll get one too Trashykawa." I said. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped when he heard what I said.