Unknown

― This story is, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Please ask for permission if you'd like to use anything. All recognisable plot belongs to JK. I do not claim the original Harry Potter plot!

This format is a commonly used format on Wattpad. Feel free to use it, just don't steal my ideas! If you want to find more books like mine, search 'text format'.

 Feel free to use it, just don't steal my ideas! If you want to find more books like mine, search 'text format'

DISCLAIMERS:

Phones at Hogwarts means an exchange in answers, dates and gossip.

YES it is still set in the time frame of the Harry Potter franchise. However, mobile phones will be included.

YES this story has a text format.

YES all the characters are over the age of 16 (the UK legal age of consent).

NO I will not be writing descriptive scenes.

YES this will contain strong language :)

*message not sent!* ~ means that it was types and deleted.

Long story short, enjoy, but don't make me cry :)

MORE DISCLAIMERS!

Strong language, sexual themes and violence.

𝗔 𝗨 𝗧 𝗛 𝗢 𝗥 𝗦  𝗡 𝗢 𝗧 𝗘 .

I own the plot and dialogue. This story was inspired by fhreyachaes   !! This story is for a bit of fun so don't take it seriously! Any criticism that was put for the sake of being rude of being hateful, will be deleted and resulted in a mute. I'd rather have less readers than ones that create a space of hate.

Izzy.