2.2

It was unusual for y/n to run away from things she was scared of... Okay, that's a lie, y/n is the worlds biggest pussy.

Which is why, now, she was leaving the common room, running up to her dorm and pushing her desk in front of the door. Not even a spell can open that.

She faced draco on the daily, she plays quidditch with him, is his partner in classes and occasionally joins him to hogsmede, why it was anything different now, she couldn't grasp.

She didn't have a reason to not want to be around Draco, other than her secret she had kept a secret for so long being spilled. It just didn't feel right being around him, now that he knows.

"Y/n get your arse back here!" Pansy screeched up the stairs, "you have a minute before i'm dragging you down."

Y/n chuckled to herself, knowing there was no way anyone was getting through her door, but soon rolled her eyes at her friends behaviour, knowing she is just embarrassed herself infront of the Slytherin population.

She turned to the mirror, scanning over her body, then her face.

"What is wrong with me today?" she muttered, flipping backwards onto her bed.

(Pansys Phone)

Y/n my bae ❤️

come to the common
room. like now

why?

emergency

omw.

•••

"What a weirdo," Y/n sniggered, but nevertheless she left the room, pushing past a first year before descending down the stairs.

"Took your time." Pansy smiles, strolling over to y/n before taking her hand, "you did not just push a first year down the stairs?"

Y/n sniggered, turning round to see the eleven year old, sat on the floor, clutching their knee.

"Not gonna lie, I only gave them a nudge."

She definitely did not just give them a nudge,