2.4

"still silent?" draco asked, taking a seat beside y/n on the tower ledge.

"yes, now hush." she retorted, staring out at the now dark sky, the stars and moon reflecting off her face.

"if i speak, will you listen?" he questioned, turning his head to the girl who had her lips between her teeth.

she nodded, not turning to the boy but gazing lazily out.

"might sound silly, but i proper fancy you, and i was confused when i found out you sent the message. boys aren't as naive as you all think, we know how your dares work.

i'm not sure where i'm actually going with his, i just sound a little stupid no matter what i say. i fancy you and i've been told you fancy me. these are first year words for merlins sake.

anyways, i was wondering if, err. you fancied being my girlfriend?" he chucked, shrugging his shoulder slightly.

y/n's head snapped sideways, she was confused. of course, they had previously spoke, they were friends and knew each other enough to go a poster on them.

but girlfriend? isn't it too soon?

she thought about it, her eyebrows furrowed as she did. what would pansy tell her to do?

"i- i mean, sure, why not." she smiled, her cheeks raised at her eyes glinted showing true and raw emotion.

"i'm glad you said yes," he smiled back, pulling her shoulder so she clashed into his side. "really really glad."