2.7 - ten years later

10 years later

"ow you idiot!" y/n scowled, hitting her husband with her bag as they trailed through diagon alley.

the pair had been married for six years now, living happily with their son, scorpius malfoy.

an uncommon couple, yet it most definitely worked.

"ok, ok, i'll stop," draco chuckled, taking her hand as he swung it in an over dramatic manor. "where to next?"

y/n smirked, her mind knowing instantly where she wanted to go today.

dragging the boy behind her, she took him down the streets of the common wizarding market place, only stopping when reaching their favourite ice cream shop.

their favourite ice cream shop, due to the special memory that had been made there.

•••

"i don't want this to be awkward so talk," y/n laughed, eating her cookie dough ice cream.

"talk about what?" draco asked, "there's nothing to talk about."

"i'll start that," shrugging her shoulders, y/n placed down her pot as she gave him her full attention. "the messages."

"what about them?"

"i meant what i said," her cheeks now ridden with a pink tone, not from embarrassment but fear for what could come.

draco looked at the girl before him intently, as it trying to read her, as if to tell the truth in her words.

seeing now fault he sighed, copying her previous actions before speaking, "i meant it too."

•••

"that was so awkward!" y/n laughed, waving her hand dismissively, "i wish someone just told us to get to the point."

"you wish?! i had to do the hard part!" draco teased, rolling his eyes as he added to the dramatics.

"whatever you say pretty boy." y/n's face now holding a large smile, so much so her cheeks begun to hurt.

only then to receive a notification.

[Pansy sent you a message]

"holy shit!" y/n gasped, showing her phone to her husband.

"they deserve it," he shrugged, "we all saw it coming."

Pansy

Pansy
nev just proposed to luna 😩
i guess we all got out happy ever afters.

y/n
who would have known?

•••