𝐈 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈

( Thats how your mans is gonna look like later just without the flowers 'n stuff. Credits to the artist, I couldnt really see their name but credits to them :] )

The sun shining through my windows, lighting up my room. The brightness of the day made my eyes stir. My eyes open half way and see a pillow in my face. I grumble and moved the pillow aside. Too bright.

"Damn sun." I mumbled and faced away from the window but only to find another window. I slowly push away the blankets that cover me and sit myself up. Standing up slowly and walking over the windows and pulls the curtains down. I went back to my bed and flop down on it, starting to drift to sleep.

"Only for a bit" I mummbled.

~ 3 hours later~

Knocking on a door. I got woken up by someone who's knocking on my door. I tried to ignore it but the knocking continued and continued.

I groaned, not wanting to get up from bed. I let out a big yawn and sit myself up, again. I rub my eyes and brush back my hair with my hand. I stand up on the cold floor and walk to my door. I walk out to the living room and go to the main door. Not being in a good mood, I grab the door knob and twist is till it opens.

A tall young boy with fluffy blonde hair, pretty ocean like eyes and a butt chin. I now realized that the boy is Tommyinnit or Tommy of short. Other than who he is his expression showed fear.

"What, do I have something on my face?" I asked with a deep voice.

Tommy chuckled and took a step back. "No, it looks like you want to kill someone" Tommy started to scratch his head and looked away.

"Keep talking and you might be the one who dies" I said jokingly. I gave out a small yawn and scratched my head.

Tommy stayed silent for a second and laughter awkwardly. "Oh, can I talk to you for a bit-"

"Later" I cut him off and closed the door. I open the door again and look at Tommy stright in the eyes. "Oh, if you continue to knock on my door then I actually will kill you" I closed the door again and moved away from it.

I walk back to my bedroom and shut the door, locking it. I look at my messy bed and give out a small smile. "Back to sleep" I threw myself and fell back to sleep.

~Tommy's POV~

"What a fucking bitch." I mumbled and started to head back to L'manberg.

Once I reached the outsides of Lmanberg, I saw Wilbur sitting down on a field of grass, playing his guitar. Soft strums came out and felt nice.

I walked over to him and sat next to him, looking up at the sky. "Hey Will"

Wilbur kept playing his guitar with his eyes closed, enjoying the moment. "Hello Tommy, what are you doing here?" He opened his eyes and looked at me.

" I could ask you the same" I crossed my legs and faced the the open field.

His strumming became softer. "Well, I'm just practicing on a song"

I nodded and closed my eyes, feeling the wind and hearing his nice strums. Before saying: "You haven't practiced in a while, what's the occasion?"

"Ah, well. It's just about L'manberg" Wilbur looked at me and his eyes soften. I raised my eyebrows and nod slowly.

"That's new" Was all I said

Will chuckled and closed his eyes again. "It very much is." I lay down and keep listening to Wilbur and his guitar. Small hums came out.

Who knew that Wilbur playing guitar could be so calming. It's weird for me since I'm not like this but it just made me relax. My mind felt empty for once.

Somet time has passed and it had started to become dark. "We should go back"

"Very well" Wilbur said and stopped playing. He stood up and wrapped the guitar around his torso. I also stand up and brush off any grass.

We walked back together in silence but that silence felt alright and warm. The election for L'manberg was near. Only 3 weeks away.

Wilbur left me in my house and went to his alone. I open the door and shut it behind me. "Today was weird" I mumbled to myself. I walk over to my bed and lay on it. Slowly drifting off to sleep.

~ Y/n POV ~

I woke up to it being dark outside. The moonlight reflecting off my eyes. "I really slept through the whole day.." I pull the blanket closer and close my eyes again.

"Goodnight.. wherever you are.."

A vote is always appreciated.

I love you and take care <3