ᴛʀᴇᴇ

𝚃𝚛𝚎𝚎

~ 𝙽𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ~

~ 𝙽𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ~

A week has passed and the three females have stayed inside, away from any people. Who knows what will happen if she encounters someone she knows or maybe someone from her past that she forgot about.

At the moment. The cats are sleeping together on Y/n's bed. They said that when they sleep in their cat form, they get more energy. Y/n found it as a surprised but didnt mind it, she thought it was cute. The cats snuggled together, both laying on their back with their paws up. Y/n awed and gently petted their tummy. The tummy is a weak spot for cats and when a cat exposes their tummy in their sleep it means that they feel safe a secured.

"What an adorable little pair" Y/n said, gently caressing their soft and puffy cheeks. Y/n chuckled and left the room.

"Now that their sleeping..." She walked outside. The moon shinning down ever so gently on the leafs. Y/n concentrate on her wings, trying everything she can to pull them out.

The amount of aura shes giving out just to pull out her wings are unreal. At this point she could destroy a whole country :)

Two minutes have passed. Y/n on the grass, sitting down with her legs crossed. Her eyes closed, trying everything she can, just to master her wings. The aura around her started to show. A blue and purple aura rotating around her with little white and gold somewhat stars in it too.

The week passed and none of the girls no why her coat reflected of a galaxy. Y/n is a special kind of person but one who gets a galaxy is unknown. It could possibly lead to danger.

No one can feel her aura expect for the people who are like her. Not even her father or siblings. Techno is a different question, who knows if hes some type of god. He was called a god but is he truly one? Can Techno feel Y/n's aura?

A sudden wave of air unleashed and force everything away from her. The waves of air continued, the grass getting removed, the leafs getting pulled off, and the water disappearing. The aura spreaded more around her, creating a ball of her aura.

Y/n finally stood up and kept her eyes closed. She lifted her arms up and pointed her fingers behind her. She bent her arms down a little and her back started to show a sign of wings. Y/n slowly brought up her arms, while she was doing that, a pair of wings started to appear behind her. Once her arms were at their limit, she dropped them as more of the wings appeared. The aura increased the size of her wings and made them reflect the sky.

Her wings start to flap as she was lifted off the ground. Her eyes still closed and see felt the wind current moving away from her. The thing is, she wasnt in control of her wings. The wings were controlling itself and leading Y/n to somewhere special that no one knows about except for a specific person.