𝐗𝐕𝐈 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝗺 𝐗𝐕𝐈

"Wanna help me with something"

"Help you with what exactly" I said crossing my arms and one eyebrow arched.

"It's not much, just a farm."  I sighed and nodded. He led me to a small room. A small farm?

"Alright, I need you to make this room bigger while I get everything" He said walking away

Spoke too soon. I immediately started to work on the room. Techno was calm around me but theres just this feeling that I cant put my finger on it but I decided to to worry about it much. I mean it is Technoblade after all.

~ 20 minutes later ~

The room was big enough to fit 6 stacks of crops. When I finished, Techno came in, holding loads of dirt and potatoes. Potato farm, he hasn't change at all.

"Can you help place the dirt and potatoes" He said

I nodded and he gave me half of his dirt that he was carrying. I wasted no time and started to placed everything where it's supposed to go. I was going in a steady pace, Techno seemed to noticed which made him go at the exact same pace as me.

The farm in quite large and both of us had to go up and get more dirt. We didnt need to get more potatoes, we'll just wait until they grow.

While farming. Techno started to whisper to himself. I assume he was on about the potatoes but he kept talking. I mean he does have a big interest in potatoes

I decided to ignore it. It's not about me so I'll keep quiet.

"Hey Y/n" I looked up and saw Techno still farming

"Yeah"

"Are... are you still able to do it?" He looked up with pink tinted cheeks.

What the fuck, am I just dirty minded or am I stupid. I stared at him trying to figure out what he meant "What do you mean by 'able to do it'"

"Can you still turn into her" He said while finishing up the farm

I am stupid. I thought he meant something else. I finished placing the last potato in the dirt, brushed my hands off and looked at the farm.

Suddenly. Black smoke started to appear around me, the smoke covered my body. I felt different clothing started to touch my skin.

The smoke around me started to fade a s Techno saw me with his eyes wide open.

I put my arm out and open my hand ans see something appear. A scythe with red patterns and a red cloth around it.

(Thats how you will look and dont start telling yourself that you dont fit in this

(Thats how you will look and dont start telling yourself that you dont fit in this. I will buy one in your size, go to your house, make you wear it and tell you that you fucking beautiful)

I turn to look at Techno. His face was pink still just darker. "Dont you think your revealing too much" He said putting his hand on his head.

"Eh" I said, not giving a fuck.

The smoke started to form around me again as the clothing I had disappeared and my kimono came back

The smoke faded and it was just normal me

"Is this better" I said walking over to the bench and sitting down.

"A little bit, I liked it when your more intimidating" He chuckled and sat down next to me.

"Kinky?" I said and looked at the farm. I havent been in that form for a while now. I try to remember the last time I used her but nothing. It was a long time ago just different and less revealing.

I was interrupted by someone walking in. I look over to see Wilbur. He was shocked on how big the farm is "You guys did good, but was it really necessary to do this big" He said looked at Techno

"We need all the potatoes we can get" Techno said very proudly

Wilbur looked at me. My eyes were heavy, Bags started to form under my eyes.

"Did you two even sleep" Wilbur said walking over and sitting down next to me.

"No, why" I looked at him confused

"So you did this in 14 hours without sleep" His eyes widened as he said

I looked at Techno with my eyes wide open. Techno's mouth was slightly open. I turn back to Wilbur and gave him a smug smile.

"We just... we just built different. But that being said, I'm headin' off to bed" I said standing up almost losing balance I catch myself and walked over to my room.

I opened the door, walked in and closed it behind me.

I sat down on my bed and looked at my hands. I didnt realise that the clothing changed on her. I flopped down on my bed and grabbed a book.  I wanted to sleep as fast as I could so I started to read.

After a few minutes. My eyes have gotten more heavier and watery. I closed the book and put it on my night stand. I brought the blankets over me and started to fall into the deep dark void.

See you next chapter
:)