𝐗𝐈 𝐓𝐰𝗼 𝐃𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐗𝐈

Birds chirping. Sun shining. Leafs flying. I slowly opened my eyes and my first sight was my window, seeing tree's, birds, flowers and the bright sun.

I pushed away the bed sheets, sitting myself up. I let out a big yawn and stood up, walking to the bathroom

Once I was in the bathroom. I turned on the shower and waited for the warm water.

As I was waiting for the shower to warm up. I walked over to get a fresh clean Kimono and a pair of thigh high socks.

I walk back to the bathroom, took of my clothes, put my hair in a bun, and hoped in the shower. It was warm, the day so far was going good and I want it to stay like that.

~ 15 minutes later ~

I walked out the shower, grabbed my towels. Wrapped one around my body and let my dry hair down. I didnt really want to wash my hair, just rinse my body.

I quickly dried out my body, slipping on my underlings and. my kimono. I slipped on my socks and walked out the bathroom

I grabbed the thick ribbon and wrapped it around my stomach, making sure the bow is tight enough. I finished with my kimono, I slipped in my shoes and walked towards the mirror.

I brushed through my hair, removing all the knots. Once it was all knot free, I began to blow dry and wet parts. Turning on the blow dryer and started to dry my hair. Brushing through it so it wouldnt tangle midair.

I was done, I let my hair fall not putting it up cus that would be to much work and I was too lazy to do that

I grabbed my crown, placing it softly on my head and adjusting it. Making sure my hair wouldnt tangle on it. I looked back at the mirror and saw myself. I put my hand on my chest and let out a small sigh

I walked out of my room and walked over to the living room. The living room was filled with cold air. I looked over at the window and saw that it was open. My first thought is when Tommy slept over and opened it and forgot to close it, I assumed it was and walked over to close it.

I stepped back and saw a tall mirror. I stared at myself for a little and spun around laughing. For once in my life, I was enjoying what was around me. For once, I was enjoying myself. For once, I forgot about everything in the world and focused on myself. For once, I made myself finally feel like if I was wanted.

I walked towards the door and opened it walking out and closing it behind me.

I started to walk over the flower field. I didnt wanted to be disturbed today but I knew I was since the election was in two days.

Once I reached the flower field. I sat down on the grass so I wouldnt squash the lovely flowers.

(Ok just pretend this is playing lol)

I watched as the flowers moved with the wind. Some petals would also fly around with the wind, It was very beautiful outside.

I layed down on my front, playing with the flowers petals. With wind blowing my hair as I smile gently to the flower as I caressed the petal. I turn over to my back, my arms layed on the grass, my legs layed on the grass as well.

I look straight up to see the sun shining down on me. I grabbed the crown and placed it on my chest. It's very lovely outside.