🎁 Christmas special 🎁

‼️DISCLAIMER‼️
This has nothing to do with the story, this is only a special chapter containing the characters that are within this story.

◉‿◉

"All you have to do is follow directions and you'll be alright."

"What if It goes downhill and ends up-"

"Don't worry, nothing will happen to them. Just do as I say."

A beautiful morning where the snow gently lay's its self onto the beautiful green grass. Nearly everything that isn't near fire is snowed.

At the moment, it's currently 8:16 am. Half of the people in L'manberg we're already awake and the other's still remained asleep, keeping themselves warm with their blankets.

But the very first one to wake up was Y/n. She still isn't used to sleeping so much. Before she had only slept for 30 minutes, whenever she was actually tired she'd sleep for an hour and just like that her body was ready fight.

The first person to visit her while she was awake is Wilbur, her older brother. Yes, Y/n is a Goddess but Wilbur is still older than her though she'll remain longer on the world than Wilbur.

"You look tired Will, you can rest on my bed if you'd like" Y/n had offered Will to rest while he gave her a small smile and placed his hand on her head.

"Thank you but no thank you. I'm only thinking about what we should do today." He scratched her head a little and removed it, letting it fall down.

"We could ask Techno if he'd like to join." Y/n said and her little pupils dilated just by thinking about Techno.

"That's.. actually a good idea. Maybe this time, Techno will actually participate in L'manberg's games." He chuckled.

"Can you blame him though, everything was just so out of balance here and the games were boring." Y/n grabbed the tea kettle and turned off the stove, pouring the water into two mugs that had hot coco ready to be mixed.

"Heh, I guess your right. I didn't really put much effort into those games, it was all Tommy." Wilbur grabbed large blankets and placed them on the couch, fixing one then the other.

"No wonder he didn't play." She said so bluntly. Wilbur laughed, placing a heater next to the couch and turning it on.

"Give Tommy some credit, he spent all days and nights to make them at least presentable and playable."

"Eh, fine, they looked the part but didn't play the part so I'll give him points for decoration." Y/n grabbed the two mugs and handed one to Wilbur.

He carefully grabbed it and sat down on the couch. Y/n did so as well and they both covered themselves in the blankets.

It was a shame that the place Y/n was currently staying didn't have a fire place, it would've been better than a small heater.