Letter to my Readers

Hi hello it's annie/stray kitten

I doubt any readers who started reading this book 2 years ago still stuck around, by any miracle if you did, then hi come collect your veteran's discount 😳😳

This was my first time putting out my fanfiction into the world and my writing for people to see.

I started writing this story 2 years ago while I was on vacation in Nepal with my family. I had just finished reading Into the Magic Shop, the book that inspired BTS to make the song Magic Shop and it inspired me to do something with myself and that turned out to be to churn out this story,

When I started writing it was just a silly idea and the only readers were my very supportive friends who didn't even stan BTS. I will always be grateful to them for their endless support because honestly when I tell you I hit the jackpot of having the greatest friends, I truly did. It is such a good feeling to know that I am loved and occupy a place in people's hearts just as they occupy mine. I really hope you my dear reader have or meet some truly amazing friends who will make you feel wanted in this world. 

Over the course of 2 years of writing this I grew to hate it because I thought I wasn't putting out something good enough into the world and wasn't making enough of an impact. From a fun project, this became something I didn't really like and then morphed into something like an experiment where I practiced my writing.  Still, this gave me something to do and I still remember how I felt when I hit 1K. That's when it hit me that people were really reading this and enjoying it?? That's when I realized maybe I didn't need to write something deep and philosophical and confusing for it to be considered good enough to put out into the world. Sometimes the fact that silly short stories like this will probably help people pass time and make them smile or chuckle a little at least once or twice is enough. 

So I just wanted to say, thank you. Thank you for giving me a little meaning to this life. Thank you for giving me a chance and thank you for being my inspiration and motivation to complete this and changing my views on my self-worth and how I am perceived by the world. I am just an author of a silly fanfiction to you but you guys are people who gave my writing a chance and our lives briefly overlapped in this tiny way. You better believe that I will be thinking of you from time to time. 

You are loved. You are on someone's mind even if it's just your username on the internet and I don't know your life. You may be oblivious to it now but I truly hope for nothing but good things for you and just that you find happiness in this lifetime. You are so so loved. 

Thank you once again for giving this sappy overly emotional silly author a chance. I will come back to this story someday to edit it and refine and maybe really make something beautiful out of it but for now, I hope it made you smile and laugh and just passed your time.

Thank you!

And just to end it like this one last time,

Don't forget to drink lots of water, eat properly, get good sleep and take care of yourselves💕💕💕💕

Lots of love,

Annie💜