5

Astro is having a comeback on Jan 16th. Y'all better support my babies.
[ UNEDITED]

A week later...

"Yoongi! It's your turn to buy this week's groceries!" Seokjin shouted at the lazy rapper, who was draped across the couch.

"Hyung! Tell somebody else to go, I promise I'll go next week, I'm very sleepy today." Yoongi replied from his position, not moving one bit.

"When are you not sleepy?" Seokjin rolled his eyes. As expected, his comment was ignored.
He sighed and looked around, his eyes fell on Namjoon, who was sitting on the love seat, with earphones in his ears, eyes glued to his phone screen. Jin's eyes then wandered over to the maknae line, who were sitting on the other side of the living room, playing some weird game, being very loud and rowdy like always. It's amazing how Yoongi could sleep through that mcuh noise. His eyes settled on Taehyung, and he smiled. He just had an amazing idea.

Seokjin walked over to Namjoon, who was still engrossed in his phone and lightly tapped on his shoulder. Namjoon looked up, slightly startled and sighed in relief when he saw it was only his Seokjin hyung.  He removed an earphone from his ear and looked at Jin expectantly.

"Hey Namjoon, would you mind picking up this week's groceries? I know it's Yoongi's turn but he's being lazy as always." He said exasperated, looking at Namjoon hopefully.

"Um.."

"Please! I promise this is the last time, you won't have to go for your turn next week then." 

Namjoon sighed and nodded, getting up from his place.

"Okay hyung, but this is the last time I'm doing this for someone else." He huffed. 

"Great! Thank you so much Namjoon! I knew I could rely on you! You're my lovely dongsaeng unlike someone else over here." Seokjin looked at Yoongi, shaking his head.

"Oh, and take one of the maknaes with you." Namjoon looked at the maknae line,

"Hey Jimin! Stop cheating, I can see you!

"I'm not cheating! Jungkook is! He has won every single round ever since we started playing, there is no way he's not cheating!"

"Jungkook-ah!" Namjoon shouted over the commotion. Yoongi lifted his head from his position on the couch, suddenly very interested in what was going on at the mention of Jungkook's name. 

"What is it hyung?"

"Come with me to get the groceries, we'll get ice cream on the way!" Namjoon said. 

Jungkook looked at his hyung, very tempted by the offer, but then his eyes fell on Seokjin, who was standing behind Namjoon. Seokjin shook his head at Jungkook and pointed at Taehyung, hoping that he would get the message. Jungkook discretely nodded back and got up from his place, pulling Jimin along with him.

"Sorry hyung! I would've loved to come but Jimin and I were planning to go to the studio for some extra dance practice after this anyway. Come on Jimin! Let's go, we should get going now."

Jungkook started to pull Jimin towards the door when suddenly Yoongi got off the couch and ran after them.

"Wait! Kookie! Wait for hyung!" He shouted, struggling to wear his shoes as he tried to catch up with them.

Jin just chuckled at Yoongi's behaviour. That boy was so whipped.

Namjoon stared at Taehyung, who was the only maknae left.  

"Go on then Namjoon, the groceries aren't going to buy themselves," Seokjin said before leaving Namjoon alone with Taehyung.

Namjoon looked at Taehyung,