8

[Unedited] only edited out mentions of w**jin ex-member of Stray Kids

 yo i heard that y'all been sleeping on M.O.N.T and I'm here to change that. We love patriotic men <3 

It's time I start wrapping this story up so the chapters might start getting shorter from now.

literally not proofread at all, we die like men in this household

 a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶i̶ ̶m̶i̶s̶s̶ ̶w̶o̶o̶j̶i̶n̶ ̶:̶(̶  no tf i don't Jihyo God reigns Supreme

-

"Okay Taehyung, today is the day that you're going to tell hyung how you feel!" Jimin shouted.

"Wait what, today? How about next week" Taehyung exclaimed

"Nope. We've waited for too many months for this moment, I can't wait anymore!"

"Hey come on Jiminie-"

"Don't you mean Jiminie-hyung?"

"Yeah yeah whatever- Jiminie-hyung, it took Tae-hyung so long to even come to this decision to actually confess and he said he's going to do it. Don't push him more, he'll do it when he's ready" Jungkook requested.

"Oof, you're right kooks. But I don't get it, why do y'all always get so nervous around your crushes? Just go ahead and fess up it isn't really that hard"

"Yeah but you get all nervous and get these butterflies in your stomach and all" Taehyung replied 

"Digest them" Jimin stated looking Taehyung dead in the eyes.

Jungkook and Taehyung stared at him confused and slightly terrified of the power the other held.

"N-no? That's-That's not how it works?" 

"Oh shush Jungoo, I was born first. I know more about these things than you do"

"Age doesn't always mean you know better Jiminie" Taehyung remarked.

"But in this case, it does as I have more experience than both of you combined"

"First of all, rude. Second, literally, what are you talking about? It's not like you're dating or something" 

"Oh but my dear Tae, who on Earth said that I'm not?"

Taehyung and Jungkook stared at Jimin.

"what?" 

Jimin just smiled at them slyly.

"Jiminie! Can you come here for a second, I need a little help!" Hoseok's voice came from the living room, interrupting their conversation.

"Coming Hoseokie! Just give me a second!" Jimin shouted back

"I'm going now, but I'll talk to y'all later. I'm so happy for you guys though, confess to them whenever you feel ready, Good luck!"

"Wait Jimin!" Jungkook stopped him.

"Hyung!" Jimin reminded him,

"Fine!! Jimin-hyung! If you're always telling me to address you with honourifics, how come you get to address Hobi-hyung without them?" 

"Oh yeah, you didn't call hyung hyung,"

Jimin didn't reply and looked at them with a mischievous look and shrugged. 

"Wait-no-Don't tell me-oh my god Jimin!"

Jungkook and Taehyung stared at Jimin with wide eyes, their jaws dropping.