4

[UNEDITED] Don't be a ghost reader, your comments make me happy

"What time are you both coming back by? Are y'all going to be back by dinner?" Seokjin asked into the phone.
It had been a week since Namjoon and Taehyung had had their late night talk. Taehyung had stopped avoiding Namjoon and their relationship had improved. Both of them were happier now but they wished for more. Both the dense fools missed the looks of longing that they gave each other when the other wasn't looking and it drove the other members insane.

"Okay...okay. Don't forget to eat! Yes and don't be too late. Okay, bye." Seokjin sighed as Yoongi hung up on him.
With their new album coming up, Yoongi and Namjoon had been spending a lot of time at the studio. He was worried that they weren't eating properly and were overworking themselves. Seokjin pursed his lips, trying to think of an idea to get the two rappers home for dinner.
Jimin had also been overworking himself with extra dance practice, but it had been easy to lure him back home with a promise of extra cuddles, but those 2 weren't so easy.

Suddenly, he heard a crash and some shouts from the living room.
"YAH! WHAT'S GOING ON OUT THERE?!" Jin ran out of the kitchen, scared that something had been broken, or worse, someone had gotten hurt.
He went into the living room, only to be met with Jimin and Hoseok sitting on the couch and laughing, as Jungkook chased Taehyung around the room. There was a broken vase on the floor that had been gifted to them by an ARMY.

"KIM TAEHYUNG AND JEON JEONGGUK!"

The two youngsters immediately stopped running and turned to look at their eldest hyung. Even Jimin and Hoseok had stopped laughing.

"What happened here?" He asked, with his hands on his hips.
Jungkook and Taehyung turned their heads and looked and the each other for a moment and then turned back to look at Jin. They both pointed their fingers at each other
"IT WAS HIS FAULT!" They both shouted at the same time.
"YAH! How was it my fault??!!" Taehyung asked.

"You're the one who pushed me!"

Seokjin raised his eyebrows at that.

"I was provoked!! Jin-hyung you have to believe me!! I wouldn't have pushed him if he hadn't started teasing me with Joonie-hyung!"

"You started it! I wouldn't have said anything if he hadn't started teasing me with Yoonie-hyung!!"

Seokjin sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. Oh lord, give me the patience to deal with these two.

Suddenly, he had an idea. He looked up at the two maknaes and smiled.

"Well then, since none of y'all can prove who's fault it was exactly, looks like both of y'all will have to deal with the consequences."

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other again with wide eyes. They turned to Seokjin again and this time they jumped onto him and started begging.

"No! Jin-hyung please!! We're very sorry."

"Seokjinnie hyungie!! You're our favourite hyung!! We'll never do anything like this again, no more running around the dorms!! We promise"

Their cries fell on deaf ears as Seokjin dragged them into the kitchen with him.

"Today, your punishment is that you both are going to help me make dinner."
The maknaes immediately stopped crying and looked at their hyung again.

"That's it?"
"Yes, that's it, unless there's something else you'd rather do as your punishment."
"..."
"That's what I thought, now bring me my chopping board!"

~~~

"Hello?"

"Namjoon! When are you and Yoongi coming back to the dorm for dinner?"