1

[Unedited]

The members of BTS had just finished dance practice and were getting ready to leave the studio soon to go back to their dorm. It had been an especially intense day today because they were preparing for a concert . The mirror of the practice room had fogged up and all the members were very tired. Taehyung stood next to the mirror, drinking water. His eyes focused on a certain male right across the room from him.

Namjoon's white shirt had become see-through because of his sweat and it clung to him,showing off his well built body. He wasn't as built as Jungkook or Jimin but he had a very sexy body. Sweaty glistened on his forehead and he looked absolutely delectable in that moment.

Taehyung thirstily drank his water, he couldn't get his eyes of the gorgeous man. Namjoon was exhausted after dancing for so long, and his muscles ached. He lifted up his arms and stretched a bit, his shirt riding up,showing off a bit of his stomach, and he let out a little groan. Taehyung choked on his water and started coughing violently.

"Taehyung! Are you okay?"  Namjoon was by his side in a flash.  He started hitting Tae's back in an effort to help him, but he must have put way too much force because Tae flinched when his hand came in contact with him.

"Oh I'm so sorry! Are you okay? Be careful Tae"
The elder fussed over the younger, who by this time was completely red in the face.
"H-hyung! I uh....I have to be somewhere else now OKAY BYE." Tae dashed out of the studio leaving a very confused Namjoon behind.

Is he okay?

Meanwhile...

The rest of the BTS members watched the interaction in amusement. The weird alien like dongsaeng having a crush on their smart leader?

This is going to be interesting...

•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•

Oh hohohoho let's get this party started!! I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!!

Vote and comment💜

Don't forget to drink lots of water, eat properly, get good sleep and take care of yourselves💕💕💕💕

Lots of love,

Annie💜