6

[Unedited] One last chapter before exam season <3 I missed y'all

Namjoon was speaking to Seokjin on the phone while Taehyung looked around, still trying to figure out where they were. There was an advertisement for an amusement park nearby and he stared at it.
How long had it been since he last got the chance to visit an amusement park? He pouted while thinking about it.

I want to go to an amusement park with Joonie-hyung. He thought. It would be so cliche but so romantic if he and Namjoon went on a Ferris wheel during the sunset and shared a kiss! He suppressed a giggle at that thought.

"Tae!" He was snapped out of his thoughts by Namjoon calling out his name.

"Hm...Yes hyung?"

"So I just talked to Seokjin-hyung and he said that there was a last minute urgent meeting called so none of the members are going to be able to pick us up now. We're going to have to wait for another few hours and maybe figure out where we are." Namjoon explained.

Taehyung nodded in understanding. "I'm sorry hyung, if it weren't for m-"

"Oh hush now Tae, it's okay. What's done is done."
"Okay..."

"We need to find a way to spend our time now. I saw the advertisement for the amusement park that you were looking at earlier. How about we go there?" Namjoon asked with a grin.

Taehyung gasped and looked at him excitedly, "Really?!"
"Yup, let's go Tae."

--------

Taehyung looked around with shining eyes. There were so many things to do! What should he do first?  There were many rides and also some stalls where you could play games and win prizes, like a fun fair.  He grabbed Namjoon's hand and pulled him along, "Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! What do you want to do first?" 

 "Why are you asking me that Tae? What do you want to do?" Namjoon said, smiling at Taehyung's happiness.

"Why?? You got me here hyung, let's do your choice of ride or game first!" Taehyung whined. 

Namjoon sighed, Taehyung was so cute. "Okay fine...how about we do that!" He pointed at the Cup and Saucer ride. 

"Whatever you say hyung!" Taehyung smiled his boxy smile at his hyung and pulled him towards the ride.

The spent the whole day at the park that way. Going on rides and playing games. Namjoon even got yelled at for almost knocking down an entire shelf of prizes at one of the stores. Taehyung just laughed at his clumsy hyung's antics. hyung is so cute!

"Hyung! How much time have we spent here? When is anyone coming to pick us up?" 

Oh no, Namjoon had been so distracted that he completely forgot about that they were actually lost. But could you blame him? Taehyung just looked so pretty, happiness radiated off of him and his smile shone brighter than the sun itself! 

"Give me a minute Tae, I'll call them up right now." Namjoon took out his phone and called Hoseok.

"Hello?" 

"Ah Namjoon-ah, good you called, we were just about to call you! We've figured out your location through the pictures that you sent us earlier and we'll be on our way. It might take us another hour to get there."

"Oh okay"

"Yeah, though it shouldn't really matter since you both seemed to be really enjoying yourselves from the spam of pictures of Tae we've received." there was a teasing tone in Hoseok's voice. A light pink dusted Namjoon's cheeks.