Chapter 2

(Normal Pov)

It's the day after the Prom, Amy was looking through the website of her college. She couldn't believe that tomorrow she will be moving from her house and will be sharing an apartment with someone she didn't knew. The only thing that made her happy was that all of her friends were attending the same college as her.

She turns in her chair and looks at her room, boxes everywhere. Some of the things will go the attic, some will go with her. Her parents already paid for the first couple of months, the rest of the rent she will have to pay herself. Which means getting a job. Amy wasn't thrilled about this idea, but she had to accept the offer if she wanted to go to college.

She looks through all of her boxes, making sure that all the things going to the attic were not by accident things she wanted to take with her. After checking through all of the boxes, she went downstairs. Enjoying the last dinner with her parents, at least the last one for a long period of time. 

The next morning Amy woke up to the sun shinning outside her window. She took her boxes downstairs and had a quick breakfast, washing the dishes after she was done. Just before Amy left, she gave her parents a quick hug and left before she would cry. A soon as she stepped out, she saw Sonic with a taxi waiting behind him.

"Sonic?" Amy said, walking up to him. The boxes sitting at her porch. Sonic smiled and walked right past her, leaving Amy confused. He picked up the boxes and put them in the taxi, after he did so he opened the door for Amy. 

Amy sat inside the taxi and Sonic sat right beside her. He nodded to the taxi driver and the car started moving, heading for the college.

"I wouldn't let you go to the college yourself" he said to Amy, she showed him a smile and hugged him. Sonic held her in this embrace and kissed her head, they stayed like this the whole journey.

When they arrived, all of their friends were there waiting for them. The girls all went into a group hug, even the ones that didn't really enjoy hugs. Meanwhile the guys just shook hands. After greeting each other, they all decided to go to the reception to find their apartments. Everyone got their number, as soon as they got it they went to their apartments. Some of them stopped by the cafe to grab something to eat before heading towards their room.

(Sonic's Pov)

Number 23, I look around and when I spot my number I walk in. There is some stuff already there, so that means my roommate already arrived. I put my stuff down and I see a green hedgehog enter the living room. 

"SONIC?!"

"SCOURGE?!"

I can't believe that my roommate was Scourge, the jerk that played with Amy's heart like it was a toy! Out of all the people on earth, I was stuck with this hedgehog. Because I couldn't land with Amy, Manic, heck even Shadow would be better!

(Tails' Pov)

When I walked into my apartment, the person I would be sharing the room with didn't seem to come in yet. So I take this time and unpack, picking the room located to the left. I sure hope he or she won't be mad I took this room. 

As I finish unpacking, I hear someone walk in. "Hello?" said the voice, by the deepness of it I can tell it's a boy. I walk out the room and walk up to a red echidna and shake his hand.

"I'm Tails"

"and i'm Knuckles"

(Mike's Pov) -Sally's boyfriend, for those who don't remember-

I have been walking around these halls for a while now, I can't seem to find the number 13. Turns out I walked past it, when I asked a female bat to help me out. She wasn't really keen on doing so, but she helped me anyway.

When I walk inside the apartment, I see a orange echidna sitting on the couch. She jumps as she see's me by the door. I put my stuff down by the door and walk up to her, my hand out for her to shake. She walks up to me and shakes my hand.

"The name's Mike"

She smiled, "Tikal"

(Ariana's Pov)

I stopped by the cafe with Shadow for a quick bite to eat, afterwards we both went our separate ways. I look for the number 19, after seeing the number hanging on the door I just walk in. When I open the door, I drop my bags. 

"Ari?" It's Manic, he is my roommate!? This can't be, I show him a small smile and grab my stuff. I leave the room and go back to the reception. I need to swap rooms. 

As I arrive at the reception I see Sally, I run to her and actually beg her to swap rooms. She agreed when she heard how close my room is to Mike's. I give her my card with number 19 and she gives me hers with number 32. I make my way to the given room when I enter, I see a white hedgehog. He tells me his name, which is Silver. And I say mine.

(Shadow's Pov)

After separating from Ariana, I look around for my apartment. I find it quicker than I thought. After walking in, I see lots and lots of bags already inside. From between the bags I see a female bat walk out.

"This apartment isn't only yours, so can ya get rid of some of the bags" I say to her, putting my stuff down. She glares at me and crosses her arms.

"No way! I need all of this stuff! Anyway... we can argue later, I'm Rouge. You?" she say's uncrossing her arms, trying to be friendly.

"Shadow"

(Christina's Pov)

I'm sitting in my room for a while now, I unpacked my stuff but my roommate didn't turn up yet. Just as I am about to go and take a shower, I hear the door open. I peek out of my room and see a rabbit with a chao at her shoulder. I walk out my room and go up to her. She smiles at me and gives me a hug, I didn't want to be mean to her so I hugged her back.

"Sorry. I'm just exited. I'm Cream and this is Cheese. You are?"

I smile at her again, and at the flying chao. "I'm Christina"

(Amy's Pov)

Number 4, that is very close. Guess I am really lucky, well I would if Sonic's number wasn't 23. He told me his number before going to his room. I slowly walk inside my room, I hope that it's a girl roommate and not a boy. I see a purple cat sitting on the couch, she smiles when she sees me and walks up to me. We shake hands and introduce ourselves,

"I'm Blaze the Cat"

"Amy Rose"

We sit on the couch together and get to know each other.

Alright that's chapter two, In a sum up. Sonic and Scourge, Tails and Knuckles, Mike and Tikal, Manic and Sally, Shadow and Rouge, Amy and Blaze, Christina and Cream, Silver and Ariana.