Chapter 1

(Normal Pov)

It was their last year in high school, prom was soon, everyone would leave for college. Sonic and Amy were even closer than before, and everyone was happy for them. A week before prom every single boy asked a girl to prom, Sonic asked by taking Amy out on a nice date. She agreed without hesitation. Mike asked Sally normally, just by walking up to her. Tails asked Christina while they were hanging out. Manic asked a new girl in school.

It was the prom night, the girls were all getting ready at Amy's place. All you could here is shouting,

"Where's my dress?!"
"Do these shoes match?"
"Where's the lipstick?!"
"Has anyone seen the other shoe?!"

Amy was fixing her make up, putting on some delicate red lipstick. Christina was getting her shoes on, trying a couple of different pairs. She didn't won't to look like a fool. Sally was fixing her hair, she did over five different hairstyles and she is still not happy.

Ariana came in and looked around Amy's place. When the girls saw her, they had a small smirk across their faces and they attacked the girl.

After a short while they managed to get Ariana into a blue dress with black parts here and there, with a pair of black heels. Amy even managed to put some make up on her, not caring about her protests. To make it fair, Ariana got Amy to put make up on Christina.

When all the girls were done, they had to wait for the guys to arrive and take them to prom. Amy was really exited and couldn't wait, when she heard the knock on the door. She was there as fast as she could and opened it up to reveal. Mike, Tails and Sonic.

"Woah, Amy you look beautiful" said Sonic as he was looking his girlfriend up and down. Christina and Sally got the same comment from their boyfriends.

As they all left the house and went into the limousine, Amy noticed a friend missing. She saw Ariana close the door of her house. But she didn't close it from the outside but from the inside. Staying in the house.

Knowing she can't force her best friend out, she sat in the limousine beside Sonic. Arriving a couple of minutes later in front of the school. The music could be heard clearly from the outside.

Sonic took Amy's hand and walked inside with her, the both of them had looks from other people. They weren't bad looks, no. Not at all. They were good looks, and really nice comments of how cute they look and how beautiful Amy is.

The enjoy a slow song together, they were really close. Sonic had his arms wrapped tightly around her waist, making sure no one can take her away. Amy had her arms wrapped gently around his neck. The pair of them danced nearly every song, especially all the slow ones.

Slowly the prom was coming to an end, that's when Amy saw Christina and Tails sneak out. She wanted to follow them but got stopped by someone, when she turned around she saw Ariana.

"You came!" Said the sakura hedgehog all exited, but stopped looking so happy when she saw her friend in tears.

She explained what happened and why she didn't want to come, turns out she had a crush on Manic, she hopped that the kiss from so long ago would do something, but nothing happened between them. Seeing him with someone else, completely made her feel terrible.

Before Amy could say a word, Sonic came up to her and Ariana quickly walked away. Turns out Sonic wanted Amy to listen to the announcement of the King and Queen.

Turns out Sonic and Amy won the tittle of King and Queen, after receiving their crowns. They headed into the middle of the dance floor and shared the most magical dance that night.

Hope you liked it, sorry for any spelling mistakes.