Chapter 5

(Amy's Pov)

I wake up to a alarm clock, I raise my hand and search for the clock on my night stand. Once I found it, I slam my hand on the clock. Nothing happened though, the ringing of the clock continued. I slowly sit up on my bed, rubbing my eyes. Was it 8 already? Usually I am well rested by 8.

As the warmth of my bed leaves me, I shiver a little. Taking a look at my alarm clock, I see it's 6 in the morning. I move my bangs away from my eyes and stand up, I leave me room still in my pyjamas and follow the sound of ringing to Blaze's room.

I yawn and softly knock on her door, a very tired Blaze opens it. She looks at me and realizes she must of woken me up and starts apologizing. "Blaze it's fine" I reassure her. She nods and quickly turns her alarm off.

Since I was already up, I went to get a shower and I got dressed afterwards. I walk into the living room brushing my pink quills, I see Blaze sitting on the couch watching something on the TV. I place the brush down and walk into the kitchen, which is an easy access.

I make myself a cup of tea and look at the apartment, it looks like a small cozy house. Has a bedroom on the left and the right, in the middle is the living room with a bathroom to the right. Also the kitchen is joined up to the living room, and right by the kitchen there's the door to leave.

Around 7, me and Blaze start cooking breakfast together. We made some simple waffles and enjoyed them in the living room part of the apartment. Maybe I should start waking up around 6 or 7, then I won't be running around the place like a headless chicken trying to get ready on time.

Blaze leaves me alone in the apartment just before 8 am, means I have this time for myself. I get myself ready for my classes, my first class involves flowers. I know everything there is need to know about them, everyone knows that so that should be easy.

I walk into the class and sit around the middle, I watch the students enter the class. One by one, no one I know walks in. Guess that's just my luck, but when I come to think of it. We all said what our classes are and no one had this one but me.

Just before the class starts some one I didn't want walks in. Scourge. I don't get it, he doesn't like this stuff. For my bad luck he sits right beside me. Before I can move away the teacher does the register, so it looks like I am stuck beside him.

The class goes on like I thought it would, he didn't even try to talk to me or anything. That's weird, I thought he would of said something by now. But nothing, not a peep. After the class was over, I walk out and head to the massive grass area. Where a lot of students sat down and relaxed or studied.

I see Sonic and Tails, I walk up to them and join them. We were the only 3 that didn't have a class right now, so we could relax. We discussed how the first class went, and I told them how Scourge was in my class but weirdly he didn't try anything.

That's all the time I have to write this chapter, if any of you guys saw F.R.I.E.N.D.S. The apartment might be easier to picture. That's all AmyRoseChoices out!