Chapter 3

(Normal Pov)

After everyone got unpacked, the crew went to the near by cafe which they promised to meet by at 1pm. The first one there was Sonic, he couldn't stand being in the same room as Scourge. Also his speed helped him get there very quickly. After a short while everyone else started to arrive, they sat at a massive booth, pulling a chair or two to the booth so they can all fit. 

"You guys happy with who you are?" asked Amy as she sat down on Sonic's lap. To which everyone nodded, everyone but Sonic. "Everything okay Sonikku?" 

Sonic shakes his head, "I'm stuck with Scourge"

"Scourge is here?" said Amy shocked, she was really hoping that they didn't end up in the same place. Especially after what happened in high school.

"Anyway... Who are you with Ames?" he asked, trying to have Amy forget about Scourge being in the same college as them.

"Oh. I'm with this girl called Blaze. She is really nice, you guys should meet her" Amy said, with a smile across her face.

"I'm with a girl as well, her name is Cream and she has a chao" said Christina as she joined the discussion.

"At least you two have someone you dont know. I'm stuck with Sally, as if high school wasn't enough" said Manic, being neighbours will Sally sometimes got on his nerves and now they were roommates. 

"You're mean" stated Sally as she crossed her arms. "Anyway. Who are you with Mike?"

"I'm with this girl Tikal, she seems nice" he said, before he could say anything else Sally stopped him.

"Better not be too nice!" 

Everyone laughs at how jealous Sally got, but they knew that sooner or later she will forget about it and not care. She isn't the type that doesn't allow her boyfriend speak to other girls.

Mike turns to Tails, "What about you?"

"I'm with guy called Knuckles, I have a feeling he will kill me if I do something wrong" said Tails, earning a kiss on the cheek from Christina.

"Well" Amy started "Shadow and Ari, who are you two with?" she asked, as they were the only ones who didn't say anything.

"I'm with a bat girl, who brought her whole room with her" Shadow said, not in a good mood.

"She brought a lot of suitcases?" asked Mike and Manic. Shadow nodded, to which the boys gave him a look of 'we know how you feel' since they are with girls as well.

"Ari?" asked Sally. "Boy roommate or girl?" 

"Boy" she said, not really in a talking mood.Manic didn't seem to happy to hear that she is with a boy but didn't say a word.

They guys enjoyed a nice lunch and talked about how their classes are layed out. Turns out they have some of the classes together as well, and have a lot of free time in which they can hang out. Just as they were about to leave, Blaze ran in and walked up to Amy. She felt really embarrassed because of the big crowd Amys with.

"H-hey Amy? Can we talk?" she asked, Amy nodded and walked up to her roommate.