𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐄

[11:36 am]

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐚𝐭 𝟏𝐚𝐦, waking up to tangled headphones across your body and a youtube video playing softly in the background. you paused the video and clicked onto instagram as you saw a notification.

throwing the headphones onto the nearby desk you sat upright and saw a dm from the boy you were messing with. you were unsure of reading it as you didn't know if you could deal with his insults this early in the morning so you decided to wait an hour until you forgot.

three hours pass by and you remember that you were meant to reply to him. shit shit shit. quickly pressing the dm and typing up a message.

[ 7:12am ]

bgkatsqi
WHO ARE YOU CALLING A LOSER???
and i also sleep at 8:32 dumbass
can't even read time
embarrassing 😐
maybe that's why you didn't get into UA </3

[1:45]

you
i'm calling you the loser
or can you not read?
and yes i can 💔💔
ANDS I TOLD YOU I GOT RECOMMENDED SOMEWHERE ELSE

he surprisingly only took a mere 10 minutes to get back. his response however made you rethink if you should've texted him back anyway.

bgkatsqi
literally pls stfu
it took you 6 hours to reply-
and you said you were carrying the chat? 🙄🤚

you
sorry i was watching youtube videos and slept at 1 </3

bgkatsqi
well you should sleep earlier so you get a good rest

you
uHMM THAT WAS KINDA CUTE??

bgkatsqi
WTF NO?
you're deprived of any kind of affection and it shows 😐
IM NOT CUTE
IM INTIMIDATING
IM SCARY ASF
and i'm cool
but you?

you
ARE YOU GONNA SAY IM CUTE OMGGMGG 🥺🥺🥺🥺💕💕💕💓💝💘💞💞💗💗💞💞💘💘

bgkatsqi
YOURE ANNOYING
AND STUPID
AND DEFINITELY NOT COOL
not even worthy to be called an extra

you
wow
you have such a way with words 😍😍💖
definitely boyfriend material

bgkatsqi
wHATTTT
sorry cutie i've said it before i'll say it again
not interested 😁

you
ooooo
did just call me cutie 😎
thank you bb <3
WAIT DID YOU FINALLY LOOK AT MY PAGE?
i'm cute right 😋
obviously cause you said i was 🙄
seen

you quickly took a screenshot of the text he sent and saved it to a new folder called "simping". however, bakugou was freaking out about how he just said that yelling in frustration in the living room of the dorms.

"what's up with him?" kirishima asked taking a drink out of the fridge while continuing to lift weights in his other hand. denki, mina and sero sat on the countertop and shrugged.

"STUPID MESSAGE!!" bakugou screamed while the other student watched with stoic faces as it has now become the usual. denki decided to take a rush and jump beside the screaming boy on the couch. "heya-"

"HOW DO YOU DELETE A MESSAGE?" bakugou shoved his phone up to denki's face and he slowly pushed it back. "that's what this was all about?" sero sighed and grabbed the drink out of kirishima's hand and took a big sip then handing it back.

"just give the phone to me and stop fussing, my gosh." denki yanked the phone and asked which text message to delete before something clicked. 'holy shit this is y/n! AND HE CALLED HER CUTE WHAT THE FUCK?' he tried to keep a calm face but tried to imagine the two dating, somehow he could see it working.

"THIS MESSAGE DIPSHIT. DELETE IT NOW!" the spiky blonde pointed to the message where he said you were cute and denki did delete it then threw the phone back. "now will you stop screaming!"

bakugou then huffed in relief and started typing back to the annoying girl, a quick witty response, while denki scrambled back to the countertop dragging them out to the corridor. He was out of breath and had his hands on his knees attempting to wheeze out some words. "you guys remember y/n?"

"yesss"
"yeah"
"no..?"

Kirishima stood there confused as to whom this y/n could be, perhaps he'd get to meet them soon!

"w..well, bakugou and her are texting-" he stopped again to grab the drink out of kirishima's hand and gulped it, leaving just enough for one more sip. he huffed once more, "bakugou called her cute and she called him baby!"

"dude you literally drank the whole can?" kirishima sighed trying to get more of the now non-existing drink to refill his thirst.

"hE WHAT!" mina cried out of happiness, y/n was a good friend, and bakugou...well he was trying. she jumped up and down flailing her arms around in excitement for a new possible ship. plots started to brew in her mind.

the pink girl pulled out her matching pink phone case and quickly added the four of them to a group chat. "alrighty, now we can put all evidence and planning here!"

"dont you think you're moving a bit fast? she is cute, anyone would say that, and she calls most people baby." sero added, both were his friends and he didn't really think the two personalities clashed very well.

"you're right, i guess we should ask them what they think about each other." kirishima had finally stopped attempting to 'drink' the soda, he had no idea who they were but he just wanted to make sure bakugou was happy and didn't want to piss him off.

"i'll go ask right now!" denki winked at the group and jumped back onto the sofa next to bakugo with a big grin on his face. "so who was that person your texting?"

"i don't know some random annoying piece of shit." bakugou replied, his eyes still down on his phone.

"how long have you guys been talking for?"

"2 days"

"interesting~, how do you feel about them?" denki knew this was risky but he needed to do it, for the sake of the new ship.

"she's alright- NOW CAN YOU STOP INTERROGATING ME!"

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★

A/N

rip kirishima's drink

ahhh i'm sorry if this chapter was bad i just wanted to switch to the dorms to give an insight to bakugou in this fic, hopefully it wasn't too confusing
but i thought it was actually pretty good 🥲
anYWAYS tell me if we're moving too fast because i feel like we are idk anything about relationships 💔💔

ALSO HAPPY FEET IS SO GOOD 😩😩😩