'𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓'

over the weekend and the last couple of days leading up to sunday we're filled with both excitement and anxiety. when sunday had rolled around you were on a call with yashiro.

"i'm too lazy to pick out an outfit!" you groaned, phone propped up against a wall to show you scavenging your closet for an outfit. clothes on your bed from the failed attempts.

after some debating you pulled out some clothes and turn to the camera, asking yashrio's opinon on the outfit.

"ooo, that would look super nice on you!" yashiro grinned, peering closer to her phone to see the outfit slightly clearer.

"the weather forecast said it's going to be a little cold, so forget to bring a jacket." yashiro mentioned. you walked over to your phone and tilted your head in confusion letting out a quiet 'huh?'.

"so then he can give you his jacket! like those rom-coms" she explained, causing you to widen your eyes and laugh. you shook your head. "i am not freezing for a dumb troupe" you retaliate, but the thought of wearing bakugou's jacket did seem nice since he was probably pretty warm.

"ok miss 'my favourite troupe is enemies to lovers'." yashiro laughed, you however did not. in your defence you liked the enemies scenes the best, especially a classic knife to throat scene.

"yeah yeah whatever, anyways i'm getting on the train soon i'll message you how it goes or if i need help" you waved good bye to the girl as she wishes you a good luck. i'm going to need a lot more luck, he might beat me up tonight.

stepping off the train, with a few other people accompanying you. the train station isn't as busy as it is during the morning, and with the lack of bombarding footsteps surrounding you and people blocking your view, you started to relax a little before meeting up with the blond who has a talent for being constantly angry.

walking up the familiar staircase and seeing a clear view out into the city, and a certain blond leaning against a brick wall whilst looking down to his phone. a small smile raced up to your lips as you pace slightly faster towards him.

stopping in front of him, he looks up, eyes instantly connecting. a brief silence lingering. "you're late." bakugou complained, pushing himself off the wall and putting his phone into his pocket.

"no i'm not!" you quickly look at your phone to see the time is 8:02pm.

"ok...maybe by two minutes but i can't help the fact there are so many stairs to get up here and i got tired!" you panted slightly after a few moment regaining your posture before smiling.

"so where is the mystery place?" you asked awkwardly while clinging onto your tote bag. bakugou stared back at you and turned and started walking, you following close behind, confused.

as you were about to cross a road bakugou pulled you back to the sidewalk and pressed the button and waited. "you need to press this before crossing to stop the cars before the drive into you".

"but...there's no cars?" you questioned, double checking yourself by looking up the road and a car was approaching but was far enough for you to cross over the road.

"and? what if some guy has a quirk that lets them turn their car invisible?" he stated. the man on the light finally turned green and a noise playing allowing us to cross... 'unharmed'.

"i don't think anyone has a batmobile quirk" you joked. bakugou scoffed and decided to walk a bit faster which caught you off guard.

a few more moments of ,what you thought was awkward, silence. every time you tried to start a conversation with the blond he would just grunt or reply in one word answers so after a few attempts you gave up.