𝐐&𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐎

the weekdays started and for once your sleep schedule wasn't as messed up as usual. The boy's advice of sleeping early made you laugh at first, but you tried it out the same night.

surprisingly it felt refreshing and made you energized yet you still brushed it off as the 'excitement of something different'.

three days have passed since the first text was sent and things were improving...at a very slow pace but nonetheless still improving, his speed on texting back improved but not to the point of replying instantly.

right now you were sitting in a polished science lab, conducting a chemistry experiment but the small reaction it did have only lasted 2 minutes making you sit there, bored.

other people were still waiting for their experiment to finish but most were just standing around talking and since your partner just walked off, you were left alone. you decided to do something to pass time. going on your phone.

no notifications besides 'finish setting up your iPhone' that you didn't know how to get rid of since you thought you already finished setting it up.

Instagram loaded up and you saw the recent messages between you and the angry dude, what would be better than pissing off the dude to get rid of your boredom.

[12:04]

you
heyy
i'm in class and i'm bored please text back so i'm not bored :'(

you
or don't
that's fine too or something 💔
please have fun in your lessons <3
delivered

it was to be expected, although he didn't really give off the vibe, it seemed he cared about his studies and didn't need a distraction to make him fail. you respected it, going to a school like that you had to work hard.

You stuffed the phone back into your right blazer pocket. staring out of the window, your mind started to daydream, watching pedestrians cross the street. "ok, end of the lesson. If you haven't cleared away the stations please do. all right, skedaddle there, young bucks."

Finally taking off the musty lab coat and goggles, a red outline of the goggles that you tried to cover, you grabbed your bag and thanked the teacher before disappearing to the lunchroom to meet up with your friends. And as on cue, they were at their usual table chatting away.

"heya, i'm fucking starving."

you quickly took a seat and pulled out your lunch you have been craving all day. just as you were about to have a bite of your meal, a buzz went off in your pocket. You groaned and stuffed the food in your mouth and took your phone to see a message from the angry guy.

[12:38]

bgkatsqi
i had class
don't text me during then
i don't wanna get in trouble because of you🤢
but if you get in trouble idc

you
oh
sorry
i won't do it again 😋

you will 100% do it again

you
i'm still a lil bored
so i'm gonna annoy you through lunch
i hope you're ok with that

bgkatsqi
i'm not

you
so how was your day :)

bgkatsqi
im not going to answer that dumb question
so fucking stupid
no
no
no
no
no