Chapter 6: Jealousy

A/N:
Hello! This MAY BE a repeat chappie >.< It is as I actually have already posted a chappie in January last month and from my account, it says published. But however, when I use my computer, it doesn't show chappie 6 so yeah x.x
--------------
Alexis's POV:

Ever since I saw Ciel march back into the manor after Finny's flower-giving incident, I haven't seen him since.

"Knock, knock."

"Come in."

Sebastian came in and said, "Good evening, Lady Alexis. Dinner is ready for you. Please head to the dinning hall when you're ready."

"Alright, thank you Sebastian!"

"You're welcome, my lady."

With that, he left.

I looked down at the dress I was wearing debating with myself on whether I should change it or wear it down for dinner.

Eh, screw it.

I got up from lying on the bed and smoothed the creases on my dress and headed towards the dining hall.

Once I reached the dining hall, I took my place at the left end of the long table, facing the grand staircase.

Within moments, I saw Ciel walk down the staircase.

Our eyes met for a mere moment before he turned away, avoiding eye contact once again.

"Geez what's wrong with him?"

"Is he ignoring me?"

"Why did I do?"

"Did I offend him?"

All these questions ran through my mind.

My train of thoughts was interrupted by a certain someone's voice.

"Ahem.. Sebastian, bring my dinner up to my study."

With that, Ciel disappeared down the left hallway next to the staircase.

"Is he seriously ignoring me?"

Ciel's POV:

My study table was left in the same way and order as this morning, piled up with proposals, letters and reports.

In my hand was the annual budget report from the Funtom Company.

I was supposed to analyse it.

Young Master, dinner is ready." Sebastian announced.

I simply stood up and followed Sebastian to the dining hall.

At the dining hall, I was greeted by Alexis, seated at the left end of the table., facing me.

God she was beautiful.

She was still wearing the same dress though, not that I minded.

I presume that she just got out of bed as her hair was in a messy bun.

This was when I realised that I was still angry at her regarding Finny's flower-giving incident.

I firmly told Sebastian to bring my dinner up to my study and left.

I felt a pang of guilt hit my chest.

Was I too harsh?

Was it all a misunderstanding?

All these thoughts lingered in my mind as I walked back to my study.

-----------
A/N
Sorry for the slow updates! I will try to update quicker :)
Please enjoy!!
Fan, Fave, Vote, Comment! :D
~Jan:3