Chapter 5: Lizzy????

Alexis's POV:

"CIIIIIIEEEEEELLLLL!!!!!" I heard an ear deafening, high pitched scream as the owner of the scream bursted through the doors of the manor.

It was then when I finally stop stuffing my face with the delicious spread of food and literally dropped whatever I was doing/holding.

"Li...Liz..?!?!??!!?" I practically screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Huh? Alexis? Alexis!!!! I missed you!!" Lizzy screamed using here high-pitched voice.

"But what are you doing here?" Her question stunned me.

"Err.. I ran away and Ciel found me by the road" I replied.

"Oh.. Your brother and parents again? You could have come to me you know?! I am your best friend, aren't I?" Liz said with a wink.

She actually looked hurt and sad for a second but her facial expression immediately changed back to her usual cheerful self.

"I presume you've already my my fiancé Ciel right?" Liz replied with a wide grin on her face.

Fiancé?

Suddenly, I felt Liz's hand grabbing my arm.

"Let's go find Ciel!" She said as she took my arm and dragged me to Ciel's study.

Ciel's POV:

"Oh Ciel~" I heard Lady Elizabeth say as she burst into my study.

"Oh hello, Lady Elizab-" I was cut off Elizabeth hugging me tightly.

"I told you to call me Lizzy, Ciel.." She said.

I froze to my tracks when I saw Alexis standing by the door.

Her expression was filled with hurt.

Seeing her expression pained me.

I immediately pushed Lady Elizabeth off me.

"Huh?" I heard Lady Elizabeth say.
"Um.. Liz! I..err...I'll be in the garden, okay? Bye!" Alexis said while stammering.

After she said that, she immediately rushed to the garden.

I felt horrible seeing her like this..

Alexis's POV:

What happened to me back there?

Why was there such a horrid feeling of betrayal when I saw them hugging just now?

What's happening?

I just don't understan-

"Oh hello! You must be Lady Alexis. I'm Finny the gardener!" A boy just a bit older than Ciel interrupted me and my thoughts.

"Hello Finny. And please, call me Alexis" I replied with a gentle smile.

Finny blushed at this.

"Ahh, these roses are beautiful. Did you plant them Finny?" I politely asked to keep the conversation going.

"Oh.. Yeah! I did! You know what? You can have some of them!" Finny said.

He was flustered.

He then went towards the flowers and began to pick multiple roses of different colours.

Red, pink, white, etc..

Gosh they were beautiful.

"There!" Finny said to me with a blush as he handed me the freshly picked flowers.

"Wow, Finny thanks so much!" I said it with a polite smile.

He blushed at this.

"I'll go in and put these wonderful flowers in a vase, alright?" I said to him.

He nodded enthusiastically.

I then turned back and walked back into the manor.

When I reached the entrance of the manor, I saw Ciel.

His arms were crossed together and his expression was filled with anger and jealousy.

Ciel's POV:

Once I reached the garden, I was greeted by Alexis chatting happily with Finny.

I couldn't help but keep watching them.

Then, I saw Finny pick up and give Alexis a bundle of roses.

Tch. It's just flowers... What's so impressive about that?

It was then when Alexis turned towards the manor entrance where I was standing.

I was completely annoyed that the flowers Finny gave her made her so happy.

It was just flowers. What's so special about that? Tch.

Once I met Alexis eyes, I simply turned away and walked back to my study ignoring Alexis.

I was simply blinded with jealously.

----------
AN: Please enjoy!
Fan, Vote, Fave! :)