The Futuristic Angel (Kuroshitsuji Ciel x OC)

Nobody's POV:

13-year-old Alexis led a very pitiful life. She lived with her parents, who were both the most richest people on earth then. Not only that, they were also biased against her elder brother, Marcus. She got blamed for everything he did. For instance, once he stole money from the family's safe. Alexis got in trouble and took full responsibility and to make things worse, she wasn't allowed to even explain herself hence she humbly endured all the pain she recieved from her parents' 'punishments'. Usually, Alexis would just give in and let her parents punish her as 'it was only beatings'. But this time, she knew that what Marcus did was utterly unforgivable and knew that the punishments would be way more severe. He broke the Renaissance vase that her parents were going to feature in an exclusive auction later that day. The starting bid was 10 million dollars! "There is no way I'm going to take fault for this!" she thought to herself, "I've got to leave this place before Mom and Dad comes back from their business meeting at the Ducybail's manor!' With that, Alexis quickly grabbed her backpack which contained a change of clothes and her purse with all her savings inside. After that, she silently tip-toed to the servants entrance and left as quietly as possible. Once she sucessfully but silently left the manor, she took off at great speed. You see, Alexis was not your regular old (currently homeless) 13 year old kid. She was special. She could see the future. Her ability to see the future was what led to her family's extreme wealth. So she had her ability to thank for her parents not throwing her out. To Alexis, her ability was both a blessing and a curse. It was a blessing because she could foretell the future hence helping many people and saving their lives. However, it was a curse as many people took her for granted and hence Alexis didn't have any real and true friends. People wanted to befriend her as she could tell them the future and hence somehow granting them riches.

Alexis's POV

"AHHHH!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as the thunder crashed. I was alone in a rather deserted back alley and it was raining cats and dogs. I'm Alexis and the one thing that frightens me the most is thunders. And unfortunately, the thunder is currently crashing at its fiercest. I leaned against a wall and slowly slid down. I tugged my legs towards my chest as I fearfully cried. I have run away from home and currently, I regret it. Even though I was mistreated, I found that it was the only place that I fitted in. You see, with my freakishly silver white hair and magenta eyes, I was easily noticed from a distance away and I hardly fit in anywhere.

Within seconds, I could hear the clinking and clattering of horses' hooves. The majestic sound was getting louder and louder after ever second. When the beautiful sound was at its climax, a loud thunder came crashing down. That was when I lost it and screamed at the top of my lungs. At that moment, the clattering sound of horse hooves went dead. I slowly looked up and that was when I saw him. My vision suddenly became blurry and soon, I blacked out.

Ciel's POV:

Sebastian and I were inside my carriage after a tiring and long week in Old London Town when suddenly I heard an ear-deafening scream. "Sebastian. Did you hear that?" I cautiously asked my butler as I motioned to the coachman to stop the carriage. He merely nodded in reply. "Sebastian, we are going to find out who screamed so frighteningly." I said to him. "As you wish young master." he relpied. Sebastian opened the carriage door for me and he sheltered me with a dark-colored umbrella as I got out. We followed the deafening scream to a remote back alley. In the mere corner of the alley, I saw a beautiful silver colored hair girl. She cautiously looked up at me with magenta eyes which looked directly into my soul. I walked towards her at great speed and asked, "Are you okay? You can follow me back to my manor if you are in need of a place to stay." Her face remained emotionless. It was then that I realized that her face was extremely pale. Not only that, her arms were covered in scars. I don't know why but I panicked. "Sebastian! I order you to carry her to the carriage and attend to her wounds this instant! We are bringing her back with us." I immediately bellowed as I lifted up my eye-patch. "Yes, my lord." my butler replied with his right hand against his heart (assuming he has one *chuckles*).

Soon, we were in the carriage and heading back to the manor at full speed. "Don't worry and hold on. We are reaching the manor soon." I whispered to the silver haired girl, assuming she could hear me.

-------------------------------------------

Author's note: Hello everyone :D This is my first fan-fiction that I have written so I aplogize for any errors! >_< Please support me by leaving me comments and feedback! Vote, follow and comment! Thanks for reading!! :3

*DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN BLACK BUTLER / KUROSHITSUJI*