Chapter 3: Hello my name is.. (PART 1)

Ciel's POV:

For the entire day, I could not pay attention to whatever I was doing. My mind was filled of thoughts of the silver-hair beauty I found back in O' London Town.

However, my thoughts were interrupted by a certain someone.

"Your afternoon tea, Young Master." I simply gestured for Sebastian to come in as I pretended read one of the proposals submitted by Timothy Wickleberg, CEO of M&G Toy Company in America.

"My my Young Master.. It seems as if you hardy did any work since morning. Is it that the Young Master has been thinking about that girl?" Sebastian cheekily asked.

"Sh...shut up! And how is she going?" I asked with a slight blush on my face. "Oh it seems that she had recently woken up from her slumber, Young Master."

"What?! Why didn't you inform me sooner?!?" I shouted at my butler while running towards her room.

Alexis's POV:

I heard a small knock on my door and called for the person to enter. A boy who had blue-black hair and wore an eye-patch walked in. He seemed about my age. I knew exactly who he was but decided to keep numb about it.

"Hello there. I'm Ciel Phantomhive. And who might you be?" The boy said as he introduced himself.

"Hello. I'm Alexis Maceylace. How do you do?" I replied while politely courtesying.

He looked as if he were in a daze but very soon snapped out of it. "Um a light snack is being served especially for you down in the dining hall as to fill your stomach to make up for those lost nutrients so please go down as soon as you have finished freshening up. Oh and I will get the maid up here to help you." Mr. Phantomhive said before he disappeared down the hallway.

I wanted to call out for him to come back but then I heard my tummy grumble. "Maybe I should eat first hehe" I thought to myself sillily.

'Knock, knock' there was another knock on the door and I called the person to come in. This time, a woman wearing a maid uniform and think round glasses came in.

"Hello! I'm Mey-Rin and I'm here to help you freshen up!" She said to me in a lively manner.

I was cheered up a little by the lady's tone. I'm not sure why but I think me and Mey-Rin will be great friends.

Ciel's POV:

I was greeted by her in a light pink silk nightgown. I started to introduce myself formally and she eventually replied back.

She told me that her name was Alexis. I was mesmerised in Alexis's eyes. When she was talking to me, I was lost in her sweet and beautiful voice.

I was in a daze. I only snapped out of it once I realised that Alexis was looking at me weirdly. I told her that a light snack was prepared for her and immediately left for my study.

"What an introduction! She must think I'm some snobby man by now." I thought to myself while jabbing myself mentally with a thousand swords.

Suddenly, the image of her in that light-rosepink silk nightgown reappears in my head. I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks.

***************

Author's note;

Sorry I'm unable to do the bolding of the words for AN so I'll just use normal font. Thanks for the vote(s) and reads! I'm doing this at 3am so I maybe a little "drunk" haha xD

As usual, please Like, Comment, Vote and/or Share. Thank you and I love you all <3

~Jan