Chapter 2: Trapped in

Alexis POV:

Ugh where am I? It's so dark.. My whole body aches.. Slowly, I see a light. I immediately attempt to run slowly towards the light and to my horror, that 'light' was thunder. Am I inside the thunder? I'm so confused. Usually, I would be scared to my wits at this point but as the thunder boomed, I wasn't as scared as I thought I was. The crashing was not that loud so I was alright. Or at least that was what I thought.

"Alexis...." an angelic voice said. "Wh...Who is it..? Ho...How do you know my name?" I replied frighteningly as I was quite spooked out. "Alexis dear.... No need to be afraid... It's alright... I'm here for you.. Just keep walking forward sweetie.." the angelic voice said again. I slowly but cautiously walked forward. To my suprise, there were 2 doors. One of them is scarlet red and the other was is cream white. I was still stunned. Geez Alexis, it's so obvious that you have to pick one door baka! I sighed and picked the red door. "Why did you pick the red door Alexis?" the voice suddenly said. "B...Because to me, red is a sort of calming colour. It is also the color for love, seduction and adventure. However, it also stands for many negative things like violence, danger and anger. Although white is an equality for all colors, I think too many people take white as a holy and saint color. I'm not saying that it's a false statement but in my perspective, white is a boring color. Sometimes in life, you got to smear some color on it for you to appreciate it. For instance, white with turquoise or white with purple. It is more exciting that way isn't it?" I said confidently to the still-unknown owner of the voice. "Interesting... Very well. Open the door you desire and I will see you soon enough. I bid you farewell for now sweetheart." the voice said fadingly. My mind was filled with both confusion and curiosity. All of a sudden, I felt my that the sole my feet was suddenly getting very warm. I looked down and lo and behold! I saw that the floor was begining to catch fire. I panicked and immediately pushed the scarlet door open. Once I opened it, everything went black.

Sebastian's POV:

I slowly and silent push open the door of our new but unconscious guest to change her bandages. To my suprise, I saw my Young Master sitting on the side of they young lady's bed sleeping with this arms in a criss-crossed manner on the bed. "My my..." I said to myself. I slowly shook my Young Master awake and said quietly as to not wake the young lady up, "Young Master, please sleep in your room. I have prepared your bed for you." Young Master looked at me with irritated eyes and solemnly left for bed. When he reached the exit of the guest-room, he looked at the young lady with worried eyes and said in a monotone voice, "Sebestian, inform me immediately when she wakes up." "Yes my lord." I replied bowing and placing my hand over my heart. With that, the Young Master leaves the room. There is something special about this girl. But what is it? She is not a human, a reaper or a demon. What is she? This girl's unknown species is really getting on my nerves.

As I opened her current bandages on her hands to change it, I saw that she was completely healed. No marks or scars whatsoever. It is just as if she never got hurt. However, once i took off her bandage on her forehead, it started bleeding. I immediately treated the wound and re-did a new bandage. This girl is an interesting one.

------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Hi! Sorry for the short chapter! I will start updating more soon as my holidays are starting in about 4 days. I'm soooo sorry!! >< Please comment! It really would mean a lot and inspire me so much. Don't forget to Vote, Follow and Fan :D

~Jan