Chapter 4: Hello my name is.. (PART 2)

(It is a continuation of the previous chapter so if you haven't read it yet, please do in other for this to make sense to you. ありがとうございます!)

Alexis's POV:

As Mey-Rin and I looked through the provided wardrobe for a suitable dress for me, me and her became quite good friends.

I honestly had trouble finding a suitable dress and I found most of them either too dull or too puffy.

After about a good whole 10 mintues of ransacking the wardrobe, I found the perfect dress. It wasn't too puffy or boring.

It certainly stands out but yet it does not give a 'trying-to-hard' kind of vibe. It was perfect.

It is a turquoise Mexican sequin cotton animal novelty sun dress. (Picture to the side) I soon left for the dining hall.

I was greeted by a delicious spread of scones, jams, creams and sandwiches. There different types of sandwiches. Some filled with roast beef while another with salmon and tuna.

Yum!

I slowly walked down the grand staircase. I got to admit.. the staircase was really grand, with the red carpet covering the centre of the stairway.

I walked very carefully as I have a very long and known history of falling down at inappropriate moments. Therefore ruining many, MANY sweet moments.

Luckily, I reached the end of the staircase incident-free.

Once I reached the bottom, I enthusiastically jogged towards the dining table.

Maybe a little too enthusiastically.

Ah who cares. I am just so hungry.

Maybe I even drooled.

Maybe.

I took a seat on the purple velvet, cushioned chair. I went straight for the chocolate scones and salmon sandwiches.

Oh my gosh.

These taste absolutely delicious!

As I hungrily stuffing my face with food, I heard footsteps coming from behind me.

Shit!

My face was filled with food!

I immediately tried to swallow all the food in my mouth and used a napkin to wipe clean my mess.

"Ah.. Lady Alexis. I see that you're well recovered." I heard Mr. Phantomhive's voice very near my ear.

He was standing right next to me.

"Oh hello Mr. Phantomhive. And yes. I would like to thank you for your great hospitality." I politely said as I stood up to greet him.

"Oh please. Call me Ciel." he said to me with a half-hearted smile.

Ciel... Why does this name sound so familiar?

"And I suppose you can just call me Alexis." I replied to him.

"Ah.. Alexis.. What a beautiful name for a beautiful lady." He briefly complimented.

I felt heat rushing to my cheeks.

He then took a seat in the chair at the other end of the dining table, opposite where I was sitting.

"Please take a seat. And just make yourself a home here." He said.

I took my seat. And cautiously taking another bite of my salmon sandwich.

God this taste so awesome.

"So Alexis.. If I may ask, why were you at a back ally in the thunderstorm all by yourself?"

Gulp.

"I..I ran away from home.." I said trying to avoid eye contact.

I decided to not lie and tell the truth.

Well half the truth anyway.

Ciel's POV:

"I..I ran away from home.." She said avoiding eye contact.

I had a million questions in my mind. "Why?" "What happened?" "Did someone mistreat you?"

I wanted to ask those questions so badly but decided not to as I realised that it was a sensitive subject.

"If you need a place to stay, you can live here. My servants are surely ready to welcome you, long-term." I said with a sincere smile.

She suddenly blushed.

God.. She is so beautiful. She's so perfect..

She accepted my invitation to stay and thanked me.

"Oh you're absolutely welcome. I would love to accommodate you." I said.

WHAT? What the hell was that? I must sound like some creepy stalker-ish, rapist. Ugh...! I mentally stabbed myself.

I excused myself and left for the study as to avoid anymore embarrassment.

I sat on my chair in my study.

Ugh I want to talk to her longer! Why can't I seem to be myself when I'm in her presence? Gosh. I always seem to embarrass myself.

I suddenly heard a knock on my door.

It was only Sebastian with my afternoon tea.

"Today's menu is a roast beef sandwich with freshly made teriyaki sauce, a piece of chocolate lava cake and complimented with Pure Ceylon Leaf Tea."

This was when I heard an ever so familiar voice screamed my name in a high-pitch voice.

---------------------------

A.N.

Please support by liking, voting, following and fan. I love you all and I will try to update more now! :)

~Jan ;3