Complicated

Beam's P.O.V.

After Forth left I was devastated. What had started as such a good day ended in a shit show. I wasn't going to confront him so soon but when he said he was falling for me I just got so mad. I have barely slept because every time I fell asleep I'd just wake up a while later. I had class today and I couldn't keep being absent because that will hurt my grades. So I took a bath and tried to look as presentable as possible. I still looked like shit in the end but I did what I could. I arrived just in time for class so Pha and Kit wouldn't have time to question me. They don't know about anything except for the kiss we shared that day at the bar. I knew if I told Phana he would've stopped me. Now that I'm in this situation I regret not telling him. As I sat down beside Kit they both looked at me concerned.

"What the hell happened to you?" Asked Kit and I shook my head.

"Nothing I'll tell you guys later." I said and they were about to protest but luckily the professor walked in. All day I could feel them looking at me concerned. When it was lunch time we all walked to our usual table.

"Are you going to tell us what's wrong now?" Asked Pha and I looked down. How do I even start?

"I'm hungry let's eat first." I lied. I didn't even have dinner yesterday but I wasn't feeling hungry. I was thinking of a way to tell them everything that's been happening when Kit spoke up.

"I see Lam walking towards here alone. That's weird. Does he have something to do with you looking like this?" Asked Kit and I immediately looked up seeing Lam walking towards our table. I stood up and ran to him not caring about anything else. I hugged him feeling the tears starting to stream down my face again.

"This hurts Lam, I love him I'm so stupid." I said while Lam just rubbed my back comfortingly.

"Everything's going to be ok Beam I promise." He said. Once I had calmed down we walked back to my table. Everyone was looking at us shocked but I didn't care. Pha and Kit seemed to be shocked too. I sat down on the table and Phana pushed a plate of food in front of me. I just looked at it for a while.

"You have to eat Beam." Said Lam and I nodded. I know that too so I took a few bites but I didn't want it.

"I can't I'm not hungry." I said pushing the plate away.

"Why didn't you call me yesterday? I could've been there for you, you know." He said calmly but I could tell he was a bit mad.

"I didn't want to disturb you and Park. It's your fault! I told you to cry when you came to tell me if you were together or not! But you didn't so I had to." I said trying to joke but he just looked at me sternly. "What about Park? Isn't he mad that you're here instead of with him? You know you only been in a relationship for a day and a half. You should be somewhere kissing each other or having sex." I said trying to change the topic.

"He's pissed but I don't care." He said and I felt my eyes widened.

"Lam! Go back to him right now!" I said concerned that this might affect their relationship. There's no need for the both of us to be miserable.

"Nah just kidding he's not thrilled about us having to be apart but he understands. He likes you and was concerned about you too but he had to stay with Forth." He said and I nodded.

"H-how is h-he?" I stuttered. I wanted to ask but at the same time I didn't.

"Park? He's ok. Very boyfriend material which is surprising." He said and I glared at him. Lam smiled sadly. "He's the same as you." Continued Lam and I just looked away only giving him a nod.

"Someone care to explain what's happening?" Said Phana looking at us with and eyebrow raised. I stayed quiet not knowing what to even say and Lam sighed before he started talking.

"Long story short Beam overheard Forth, Park and I making a bet. We were betting that Forth wouldn't be able to make someone fall in love with him and be in a relationship. Things got out of hand and the plan was that in a month he had to make Beam fall for him. This guy here instead of confronting Forth decided to play along and make Forth fall in love with him instead. They were both playing with each other and they got hurt. Yesterday they confronted each other about it and now they are in this big mess." Said Lam and Phana looked furious.

"Why didn't you tell us sooner?" Asked Pha.

"Because you would have tried to stop me." I said.

"Damn right! And if I did you wouldn't be here crying. Also where the hell is Forth? I'm going to beat him up! How could he do this to you? Aren't we all friends!" Yelled Pha standing up looking really mad. I was scared that he would really beat Forth up. He was still not fully healed.

"You can't do anything to him!" I said and he glared at me.

"Why not? He hurt you! Are you just going to let him make you cry like that and not do something about it." He said mad.

"You can't because I love him! I don't want him to be hurt." I said and both Pha and Kit looked absolutely shocked.

"You love him?" Asked Kit finally speaking and I nodded. At that moment I heard his voice.

"You love me?" Said Forth and I thought I was hallucinating. But then I turned around and saw him close to my table with Park holding him back. He looked like a mess too.

"I'm sorry I tried to keep him hidden but you know how he is." Said Park to Lam. I turned to look at him.

"He wanted to come with me. I wasn't gonna let him but he convinced me to let him hide while I visited you. He wanted to make sure you were ok." Explained Lam. While I was hearing Lam, Phana went and punched Forth in the face. Forth let him not fighting back. Park was about to hit Pha but Forth stopped him.

"Let him I deserve it." Said Forth.

"Phana don't you dare hit him again! I was at fault just as much as him. I could've stopped this but I didn't. Now we are both facing the consequences." I said glaring at Phana then turning my attention to Forth. "You already saw me, I am ok! Don't come back here again I don't want to see you anymore until I'm over you." I said standing up and walking away from everything. I didn't want to deal with the drama anymore.