1

What Ana looks like

'Okay so I have checked the manga store, the anime store, I have called all his friends and asked if they have seen him, I have been by the little lake he like to go to, the last place I need to look is at the library' I think as I'm walking towards the library to see if I can find my older brother Naofumi who went missing three days ago.

Our parents and younger brother just thinks that he's staying with friends, but I knew my older brother, he would have told me if he didn't come home or if he had planned to stay with friends, we have a special bond, it was Naofumi that found me that December day lying in the snow unconscious 13 year ago. he saved me that day got me home to his parents nursing me back to health, we found out that I had amnesia and could only remember my name and age, not many days after I was found I was adopted by the Iwatani family.

'Come on big bro where are you' I think while walking around the library looking around like I have done the last three days, some would call me obsessed but I'm just doing what my brother would do if I vanished out of the blue, I walk down the light novel section when suddenly a book fall on my head.

"Ow what the hell" I say rubbing my head looking down at the ground seeing the book that hit me, I pick it up and turns it over so that I can see the cover, it's red and have a weird symbol on it, "'the records of the four cardinal weapons and the legend of the princess of Chaldea' well that sounds interesting" I read out loud.

I open the book to read the resume, "'the waves of apocalyptic catastrophe, to save the world from the waves, four heroes will be summoned from another world' well that sounds like a typical light novel" I say before continuing.

"'Each of the four heroes wield a characteristic weapon: a sword, a spear. A bow, or a shield' wait shield? How can a shield be a weapon?" I say confused before flipping to another page.

" I really glad this isn't the princess of the legend cause she looks kinda slutty" I say looking at a drawning of what looks like a princess but there is something about it that gives me a bad feeling.

"Well it seems like each of the heroes are impressive and cool, all four of them seems to be the protagonists, all of them get spotlighted" I say with a light smile flipping thought the chapters about the heroes, before getting to the part about the princess of Chaldea.

"'the kingdom of Chaldea was once a beautiful and magical land full of magic and happiness, but it all changed when the royal family was killed and the throne was over taken by the kings evil brother, who wanted the power of Chaldea to himself, but he was unable to obtain the power that it was apart of the youngest princess who vanished the day of the attack, it's said that she will return when the time is right to defeat the evil king and take back the throne' well that sounds also like a typical light novel" I say, just as I'm about to turn another page, a blight light blinds me before the floor disappeared from under my feet making me fall.

As I'm falling I hears a voice 'it's time Ana' it says before everything turns black.